like the truth is never obvious

do you agee?

btw
for the letter on change

anybody use C.Hange as their name lol i did

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Yeah, it was a rather general question, I would something more specific, something to do with how the media manipulated the truth etc would have been good.
Nonetheless, that question was still the best of my modules ones.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
It was broad, but i talked about all aspects of FL. I got 12 pages for truth, and i kinda talked about every episode

alys

i didn't like the frontline one much. the question didn't suit the answer. i didn't write anything like 12 pages, and it was probably the worst of my modules ones, but better than area of study. i don't remember what i used for my change letter - i think the writer of one of my pieces of related material, because it was the first thing that came to my head.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
the question for FL wasnt that bad!

For the letter, i used Harry Potter.

C.Hange... i dont see the innuendos or shit

Dan_the_man

Well I sucked pretty bad in the entire exam..... and Frontline was probably my worst.... the question was so damn general :(

peter_g43

The Frontline question was hard until I twisted the question to suit my answer. Combining the questions of the differesnt module electives, while solving some scaling problems for the BOS, is bound to create a question that is to general for the detailed study we were required to do.

nicole2511

i thought the "conversation" was so random, i kept losing track of what id talked about arrrgghhh... >< ..soo frustrating:mad:

Morgues

I loved the general question
You could virtually talk about anything you like......

Doylie

I think the point was that it wasn't suited to the Telling The Truth module. How was and "understanding of events, personalities and situations" got anything to do with telling the truth.. what a load of B.S.

peter_g43

Maybe, but without studying the other electives, I can't comment on how well they fitted the question compard to Telling the Truth

smithy

I agree with the fact that combining the different themes giving a broad topic, but i don't particularly agree with the fact that they did it!- i think it was basically a matter of starting with a broad topic, then rounding it down a bit- it was kinda the same in section I too

Eeeek

Yeah i was pretty confused by the question. I thought it was way too general so i just crapped on about medias manipulation of the truth....i think i might have ignored the question a bit...oh well!!!!:rolleyes:

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
The qeustion didn't really fit the elective, but I had lots of additional materials that related to real events/situations, so I used that.
I used Monday's Media Watch section on that ACA guy to relate it to 'the seige' and '13 days' (Cuban missile crisis '62) to relate to government distortion and misrepresentation (justified and otherwise) with the Bouganville one (Playing the Ego Card?).
I missed out on using a completely trashy article from CNN to compare to Mike Moore's factory article. It was SO completely sensationalised and I forgot it! THe first time I watched it I was in complete shock... :eek: "CNN? Reduced to this? Darkness and Devils!" now I don't rely on CNN. :rolleyes: ;) :D

For the letter, I simply put Michael... didn't have time to go back to it.

Crazy

hmm...cant even remember the exact question

just crapped on about how the texts i studied showed how passive intake of contrived media articles really leads to a misunderstanding of events, personalities and whatever else..probably way off track doesnt matter

overall i think it was my shittiest answer out of all the modules
oooooo no maybe king lear

but emma/clueless....that question rocked....exactly the kinda thing i was hoping for...:D :cool:

alisong

I LOVED!!! the question ..... sorry ..... i found it awesome!! because of the broadness i was able to manipulate it to my own ends :D .... i used the "understanding of events, personalities and situations" to relate it back to how some people in society get swayed easily due to their suspetibility to the media .... relating it back to FL and its distortion ... then to bali .... then to Sun Herald :p ... typical boring bullshit ... but hopefully gettin me some good marks :p lol .....

yer rite!! hahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)