fucken SES (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
f*cken SES

whats their f*cken problem. I put in my course transfer application last tuesday and i still havent received my letter. So i called them today to find out whats going on saying how i got told it should take under a week and the lady was like um who told you that? Its 7-10 days, it always has been like that. Anyway its been 7-10 days anyway f*cka! So yeah im stuck in f*cken limbo turning up to lectures im not meant to and not turning up to one im meant to which was fine this week but next week when tutes start im screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

doe

HSC
N/A
aaahh, uni. i love it. the ses especially. i think its called the student enquiry service cause its aim is to get you to ask students, not them. they do this by giving out conflicting/wrong advice.

id just say turn up to the tutes you're meant to go in your new degree, and hope the transfer comes through real soon. are the tutes compulsory? ie do they mark a roll or give marks?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahaha indeed- that sounds about right...

well i turned up to one tute last week that was on and that was fine because the class had heaps of spaces so i just put my name down on the roll anyway so i know ill get in. Problem is that the other subjects have hardly any spaces in the tutes and heaps of people havent enrolled in a tute yet so by the time i get a chance ill be screwed. Id love to turn up to the ones that i planned to be in but i know there isnt spaces in them so i have to find out where there is. Yeah they are compulsory but thats ok cause if im not enrolled its not down as though ive missed any... priblem is that for one subject we have all this shti we have to do by the next tute which is part of an ongoing assessment thing which i cant do because i cant use the webct for that subject because im not enrolled- sorry if that made no sense whatsoever

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
Dazed, to check whether your transfer application has been processed is to check on e-student. To do this, check your enrolment advice through e-student, and if your new degree name is printed on it, then you are it. This usually occurs before the letter is sent out. Remember, ALWAYS as for a reciept when you hand in any forms to the SES.

Cheers.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
well so it is... god damn it! Arent you a smart little cookie! thank you so much!! although i now have to wait till monday anyway so change my classes but its better then then waiting another few days. Thank you again YAY

ahahaha ohh my i just noticed the editing of my post.. hmmmm

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
well so it is... god damn it! Arent you a smart little cookie! thank you so much!! although i now have to wait till monday anyway so change my classes but its better then then waiting another few days. Thank you again YAY

ahahaha ohh my i just noticed the editing of my post.. hmmmm
no problems. shame you cant add/drop subjects like us non-first year-ers. :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
what did you trasnfer into dazed???

i was told when i put in my form it would take roughly around 2 weeks because they usually handle so many transfer requests...

mine got processed the next day and it took 2 business days for the letter to arrive!! but then when i went to change subjects, they fucked up my degree program on their computers.... so i know the anguish you went thru...

congrats on the trasnfer!!

Generator

HSC
N/A
jlh... Arts to computer science to finance? What a ride :p

doe

HSC
N/A
orangeguy said:
no problems. shame you cant add/drop subjects like us non-first year-ers. :)
heh in theory. i seem to only be able to add subjects from my proscribed set of units ... the thing is i dont have a set of units cause im doing a vanilla BSc ... so i cant add any units ... sigh.

eStudent: 123612643
me: 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)