Full School Rankings For 2005? (1 Viewer)

gobby41

Life Goal - $5.000 p/w
HSC
Does anybody have the complete list of rankings from the schools. It's strange in 2004 my school came in the top 110 and now they arent even on that other top 200 list of SMH which i believe is incorrect. But yes does anybody have this list? Please upload it Thankyou

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I think it's more likely that no-one has had the time or motivation to do it this year. The top-200 list is just copied from the papers, to write up a complete list would require trawling though the DA list.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
http://community.boredofstudies.org...gion.html?highlight=school+rankings+by+region

Mod please sticky this i have been asked quite a few times on msn by other BOS members, i personally typed the first two hundred or so, seremify007 typed up a few hundred, the rest were soon found on the web hence the different format. There was no ranking ex 1-600 published by the daily telegraph because it would be to hard for someone to find the name of there school. Only regional rankings and 1-200 were published by the daily telegraph.

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
fleepbasding said:
I think it's more likely that no-one has had the time or motivation to do it this year. The top-200 list is just copied from the papers, to write up a complete list would require trawling though the DA list.
Well it looks like i was motivated to do it. It took me like 6-7 hours straight to type up just a small fraction of the list. :( I reccomend you click "ctrl" + "f" then type in a portion of your schools name to find it if u dont know the region it's in.

Last edited:

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Wooz said:
Well it looks like i was motivated to do it. It took me like 6-7 hours straight to type up just a small fraction of the list. :( I reccomend you click "ctrl" + "f" then type in a portion of your schools name to find it if u dont know the region it's in.
Laz did it one year; the whole list.
It only took him a couple of hours 'cause he used a program. Geez, what a sexy bugger.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Wooz said:
Yeah, I knew about your list by region, and am thankful for it. I hope I didn't offend, I meant that no one had typed up just a plain list of rankings across the state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)