General Discussion on the 2005 HSC marks/UAI (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
How are your feelings right now when tomorrow at 6am the HSC results will be released and the following day?
Having 24 hours in between results/UAI is gonna be pretty bad I reckon
I heard people aren't gonna sleep
I am!- I need my sleep haha I'll just be woken up 2moro morning with an sms at 6am :)

HSC
N/A
Last year, I kept myself occupied on the friday. I didn't see any point in viewing my HSC results before my UAI... because to me, it was the latter that counted.

My advice: Keep yourself occupied, maybe even have a friend with you, and make sure you're sitting down when you view your results!!!

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
glitterfairy said:
My advice: Keep yourself occupied, maybe even have a friend with you, and make sure you're sitting down when you view your results!!!
Why sitting down?

HSC
N/A
^ So you have no-where to fall down on, should you be an emotional sod prone to shock ;)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
politik said:
General Mathematics 90 6
English (Standard) 83 5
Business Studies 81 5
Business Services 91 6
Modern History 80 5
Results this early?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Im treating myself and a girl to see king kong tonight in silverscreen :uhhuh:
should be nice ;)
Won't worry about results til 2moro :cool:

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
thats what im going to do.. i feel the need to see my uai before i see my marks. If I see my marks the day before i see my UAI.. i will be stressing all day about what im getting etc.
Good work!

Go see a movie, go out shopping with the girls, rent something to watch at night etc (alternatively, postpostpost on BOS and avoid the Results threads).

ioniser

HSC
the wait between results and actual uai,i think people should just plug in their marks into in juaiseek or bos uai calculator(the biggest difference last yaer was only like 2 uai marks therefor it is pretty accurate)

I think the servers are gonna be full jammed at 6 tomorrow,so much for receiving results on time

I might check mine at about 8 ish when everything cools down hopefully

nedzelic

HSC
why don't they bring them out on the same day??? so stupid -= another reason i hate bos (in conjucntion with uac)

HSC
N/A
^ The thing is, I hate having any kind of let down. Id rather see the REAL thing rather than a slightly pumped-up version. Because there's a big chance the real UAI will be a bit lower than the estimated one, but you never know how much by.

sly fly

HSC
I'm really reallyyyyy nervous, scared, excited, anxious<<<<<just a whole bunch of mixed feelings really.......and my bro isn't making it any better by telling me he's gonna record me on the video camera tomorrow morning when I look at my results :(

HSC
N/A
Push him out of the room and lock the door. You've got a right to see them first - in private!

paulylah

HSC
N/A
:O :O :O

Me--> :eek::chainsaw:<-- UAC

Should be interesting... /Cracks out a bottle of scotch

$a®e

HSC
im so stoked that my results dont matter no more...woohoo for early entry...good luck to all those who are relying on these results now...im sure everyone who tried did fine...:)

sly fly

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Push him out of the room and lock the door. You've got a right to see them first - in private!
YEAH, tell me about it! He thinks I should feel obliged to let him see my results before I do because I saw his results before he did...... :rolleyes: lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)