Was it what you thought it would be?

How prepared were you?

Second guess any of the questions?

How much did you write?

How long did you last?

Post away!

dolbinau

HSC
No tricks in this test but no ethics for Judaism or Christianity in the essay was disappoining. Only wrote 4 pages for maimodines is that enough?

No one cared about the exam at my school though lol..was like the last to leave.

sullyman

HSC
dolbinau said:
No tricks in this test but no ethics for Judaism or Christianity in the essay was disappoining. Only wrote 4 pages for maimodines is that enough?

No one cared about the exam at my school though lol..was like the last to leave.
I thought it was ok, like they asked questions differently than they normally do which spooked me a little. Multiple choice was tricky other than that i though it wasnt a bad exam but defiantly wasnt the greatest.

I wrote 6 pages for Rashi i section 3 but im still worried overall.

erm

HSC
just your standard sor exam i.e. syllabus points for questions

nothing surprising

almost cbf to write much but i forced myself

Sezza08

HSC
about the same as i expected.
as above, disappointed to not see any ethics question as extended responses.
and super annoyed that Hildegard of Bingen wasnt featured ANYWHERE in the paper, spent so much time studying her....

jennieTalia

HSC
Ok so I chose... Christianity first- marriage and stuff :S Unfortunately this was my worst area, and it came up in the extended response so figured I wouldn't do it for that aha

Buddhism extended- sexual ethics

Pretty much a breeze, relig always is... but everyone does well so scaling isn't the best.

vds700

HSC
I only really studied for it this morning, but I found it pretty simple, did Christianity in section 2 and hasadism for judaism for section 3, which was a pretty straightforward question.

Doesnt really matrter hoiw i go, got 11 units

rach19

HSC
I did christianity the Judaism. I knew nothing about baptism, but Maimondies was easy so I did that for section 3

mandathepanda

HSC
Did Saturday/Sunday worship (Christianity) for my extended response and Islam for short answers...was disappointed that Hajj didnt come up in short answers and that the extended response wasnt bioethics! Felt prepared enough though :) As usual not sure about a few multiple choice but thats nothing new :)

lucinderalla

happy, smiley person :)
HSC
i did islam (hajj, Khadijah Bint Khuwaylid, sexual ethics)
and buddhism (temple puja, Tenzin palmo, bioethics).
i didnt think it was too bad - considering i started studying yesterday afternoon. m/c was pretty easy although i agree with above - section 3 was worded a bit differently - just took me a few more minutes to think what to say. But overall - i liked it :)

sparkerasp

HSC
Didn't mind it to be serious. It was pretty standard, except for the fact there was no important Christian person.

karnage

HSC
What did you think of the SOR exam? Was great

Was it what you thought it would be? Yep

How prepared were you? 1 days study

Second guess any of the questions? Yep

How much did you write? 7.5pg extended

How long did you last? till pens down

I did the christianity short answers and the islam extended.

Prosper

HSC
This test was pretty easy, only a couple of tricky Multiple choice, pretty much what i expected.

rach19

HSC
So many people walked out after the first hour was up so hopefully then i'll do better

jaggy snake

HSC
CHRISTIANITY- env. ethics, martin luther, baptism

ISLAM- env. ethics, al-shafi, hajj

pwned multiple choice & aboriginal spirituality question

pretty good on christianity short answers, i'm not so hot on baptism though

islam essay was hajj, pretty good i think, i'd rather it had been shafi though

About 6pgs for extended response, overall pretty satisfied

revanchist

HSC
2 unit exam: Religion wasn't as difficult as I'd anticipated. I practically finished with an hour to go, then spent half an hour looking over my work.
The multiple choice had some fairly ambiguous questions, but wasn't TOO bad.
I'd used up more space than was given for the 2 15 mark sets of questions (I took up the whole 2 pages past the lines and inot the space at the bottom, rather than just the 1 and a 1/2 worth of lines they'd given us). (I picked Christianity and Islam)
ACED section III. (Judaism - Moses Maimonides)
Then for section IV, religion and peace, they only asked about ONE religion! I'd prepared 2 because I'm pretty sure the Board asks you to know 2 religion's worth of religion and peace related information, but then only got to write about ONE, so only wrote 3 pages. (I did Christianity again)
So all in all pretty happy.

njknndy

HSC
hey bras. i just relaised i made a pretty big mistake ay. i had a brain explosiion and did all of the short answers cos i knew all of them. do u reckon ill lose mark. i didnt have time to do the essay? or am i choice ay girl:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)