General Thoughts - Ancient History (1 Viewer)

guyzbabigal

HSC
I thought the exam was pretty gud, cept for that water fountain question which was hard i thought, the rest of it was good expectancy and yeah, could write
:)

ludemeister

HSC
jeannaner said:
OH MY GOS SOOO TRUE..... THATS A LOAD OF SHIT IF U THINK UR GONNA GET ANYWHERE WITH SITTING IN AN EXAM FOR A BLOODY HOUR...U GOTTA BE PSYCHO OR ABNORMAL OR SOMETHING...IT TOOK ME THE WHOLE FREAKING THREE HOURS AND MANY WEEKS OF STUDY PRIOR!!!!:rofl:
yeh agreed.
only-used-1-hour = epic-fail (probably. but i'd love u 2 prove me wrong).
i used up all the time, was writing hectically until he said to stop.

natalyap

HSC
I found it hard to get 12 marks though for mummification, that was a bit ridiculous.
we managed to get the relationship with thutIII question in our trial, exactly the same and the Asses achievements was much like a question in our half yearly. :) so Hatshepsut was very good.

dsruptdSPuNKRaT

HSC
i well and truly fucked it lulz left after an hour and half. if my teacher had've actually taught me i think i may have done more, but oh well i tried my best :D

richgirl.cc

Lazy workaholic
HSC
Liked it a lot - was my second best exam....I worked backwards through the paper starting from easiest and left pompeii for last. I looked at the water transport q for pompeii and I was like whattttt???? I didn't even study for that! Made up some stuff about lead pipes and water storage tanks at crossroads and stuff and did alright. Band 6!!!:uhhuh:

altiste

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
Easiest Exam Ever! Our trial was soooo much harder! I finished after an hour and 10 minutes. Looking at mid to high 90s.

DazzaX
There's a fine line between confidence and hubris. I found the exam really hard, as did many other people i'm sure, and would kinda appreciate it if the historical genii of our generation didn't rub it in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)