General Thoughts: Indonesian Beginner (1 Viewer)

vivicross

HSC
All 27 of us that do Indonesian Beginners?

But, yes, I think the paper was quite good. :) I've realised a few stupid mistakes I made in the writing already... apart from that, it was great.

Do you know how many classes there are out there? I study through OHS - are the rest at one or two schools or do most people study this course through distance ed?

urbanstylz

HSC
vivicross said:
All 27 of us that do Indonesian Beginners?

But, yes, I think the paper was quite good. :) I've realised a few stupid mistakes I made in the writing already... apart from that, it was great.

Do you know how many classes there are out there? I study through OHS - are the rest at one or two schools or do most people study this course through distance ed?
I thought the paper was ok. I didn't really like one of the writing tasks that asked us give a reason why we handed an assignment late.

I actually study Indo through OPH as well. I got no idea how many people study at school. Seeing how there is only about 27 people who do Indonesian beginners. You rekon thats a bad or good thing?

vivicross

HSC
urbanstylz said:
LOL is this Renae by any chance...? heheh its David here :uhhuh:
lol, yeah, it is :) you blew my cover! (just joking)

good to hear from you.

did you use a word for assignment or just 'karangan'?

also i realised afterwards that it was supposed to be to our indo teacher - i wrote it about a history essay! noooooo....... do you think the markers will think that maybe i was pretending to study in indonesia, in which case my history teacher WOULD be indonesian??? or am i just clutching straws....

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
urbanstylz said:
LOL is this Renae by any chance...? heheh its David here :uhhuh:
Hey Renae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess who :wave:

vivicross

HSC
Leo 100 said:
Hey Renae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess who :wave:
i have no idea who this is - honestly, who is leo?????
not mentioning any names.... LAUREN :lol:

what are you doing on this thead, anyway? i never knew you studied indonesian...

aneh sekali

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
vivicross said:

what are you doing on this thead, anyway? i never knew you studied indonesian...

aneh sekali

oh i am quite fluent

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
vivicross said:

aneh sekali
and that last part means you love me :D awwwwwww

urbanstylz

HSC
vivicross said:
lol, yeah, it is :) you blew my cover! (just joking)

good to hear from you.

did you use a word for assignment or just 'karangan'?

also i realised afterwards that it was supposed to be to our indo teacher - i wrote it about a history essay! noooooo....... do you think the markers will think that maybe i was pretending to study in indonesia, in which case my history teacher WOULD be indonesian??? or am i just clutching straws....
Hey!! It's good to hear from you as well. Hows everything been going with you so far?

Well i didnt even use the word assignment i just said homework. Oh well hopefully that not to big of a mistake. I'm not sure what the markers will think if you worte about history. Oh well i guess we will see what our final results are...I wouldnt worry to much though.

No more indo though :( how sad...

vivicross

HSC
urbanstylz said:
Hey!! It's good to hear from you as well. Hows everything been going with you so far?

Well i didnt even use the word assignment i just said homework. Oh well hopefully that not to big of a mistake. I'm not sure what the markers will think if you worte about history. Oh well i guess we will see what our final results are...I wouldnt worry to much though.

No more indo though :( how sad...
:( I agree, it's sad no more indo. just maths, history, maths ext 1, physics and chem to go.... (emphasis on the just)

what exams do you have left? I keep on thinking that I should listen to the Indonesian radio again and then remembering that we've done the exam now (not to say that I didn't enjoy listening to all those ppl singing about 'cintamu' :lol: etc.)

Do you think you'll go on with indo at uni or anywhere? I'd like to keep it up.

vivicross

HSC
Leo 100 said:
and that last part means you love me :D awwwwwww
you should check your dictionary ('cause doesn't every family have their good ol' indonesian-english dictionary handy at all times - essential reading, of course)

'aneh sekali' means 'very strange'

now who could that be referring to......? ;)

ha ha, kamu kurang mengerti bahasa Indonesia :D

urbanstylz

HSC
vivicross said:
:( I agree, it's sad no more indo. just maths, history, maths ext 1, physics and chem to go.... (emphasis on the just)

what exams do you have left? I keep on thinking that I should listen to the Indonesian radio again and then remembering that we've done the exam now (not to say that I didn't enjoy listening to all those ppl singing about 'cintamu' :lol: etc.)

Do you think you'll go on with indo at uni or anywhere? I'd like to keep it up.
Whats the indonesian radio station lol..?

I have two more exams left!! Economics and modern history on the same day next tuesday. Then it will be all over!! You still have quite a few exams left are you doing modern hist as well..?

I really would like to continue with indo but there isnt very many unis around here that have indo. Only UNSW and USYD which are all in the city. It really sucks that other unis don't have indo.

I hope all yur exams have been going well for you so far!!

vivicross

HSC
urbanstylz said:
Whats the indonesian radio station lol..?

I have two more exams left!! Economics and modern history on the same day next tuesday. Then it will be all over!! You still have quite a few exams left are you doing modern hist as well..?

I really would like to continue with indo but there isnt very many unis around here that have indo. Only UNSW and USYD which are all in the city. It really sucks that other unis don't have indo.

I hope all yur exams have been going well for you so far!!
SBS Indonesian radio

yeah, I do modern but I also have maths and maths ext 1 next week (three exams in a row), then chemistry and physics the week after.

how r u feeling about modern and economics?

and what uni do u want to go to?

urbanstylz

HSC
Well hopefully i do ok in modern history and i'm not quite sure how i will go in economics cause its one of my weaker subjects.

I would like to do a bachelor of commerce at macquarie uni. Wish they had indo though :(

Once we find out our indo results we got to stay in touch.

How have you been going lately..? Hope things havnt been to stressful for you.

vivicross

HSC
urbanstylz said:
Well hopefully i do ok in modern history and i'm not quite sure how i will go in economics cause its one of my weaker subjects.

I would like to do a bachelor of commerce at macquarie uni. Wish they had indo though :(

Once we find out our indo results we got to stay in touch.

How have you been going lately..? Hope things havnt been to stressful for you.
alright, not too stressful. modern yesterday was reasonably good, maths ext today was really hard, but most people thought so as well so it'll probably get scaled up. physics and chem next week... then i'm done!!!!!!

how was modern and economics for you (i know this is an indo thread, but anyway...)

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
vivicross said:
alright, not too stressful. modern yesterday was reasonably good, maths ext today was really hard, but most people thought so as well so it'll probably get scaled up. physics and chem next week... then i'm done!!!!!!

how was modern and economics for you (i know this is an indo thread, but anyway...)
dodoeoeodoeodoeodoooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)