General Thoughts: Italian Continuers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Freakin600 said:
haha yeah
oh and also - did all of you guys make the same joke about that 'looking for kangaroos' thing??
Everyone in my class made some joke or another about it! =P

wait do you only have 4 people in your class, or your whole year that do italian???
i didn't make a joke - i just said that kangaroos are dangerous if they give you a kick, lol.

yeah, 4 people in my entire year. there's only one class, and four of us in that class lol.

Freakin600

HSC
Do most schools only have small classes like that?
There are only 7 in my class, but all together there are 15 of us

HSC
Freakin600 said:
Do most schools only have small classes like that?
There are only 7 in my class, but all together there are 15 of us
the school next door to us doesn't even have a continuers class. only 345 students in the entire state do italian continuers, so i think most schools would have relatively small classes.

Freakin600

HSC
=O I thought heaps of people were like 'woo! italian!' as in.... maybe 1000 people??

Poad

HSC
~340 people in my grade - only 8 do Italian. :p

Oh and also, that responding the email question annoyed me slightly. I was full getting worried about if I had to write in the feminine form as we were meant to be writing as Letizia. Oh yeah, I was full paranoid about making mistakes with that, hopefully I didnt.

HSC
Freakin600 said:
=O I thought heaps of people were like 'woo! italian!' as in.... maybe 1000 people??
lol, nope. not even half of that. the majority is also female.

^ i'm guessing that's why it was in the feminine, Poad. also, 340 is a massive grade... well, by my school's standards :p we have < 150.

Last edited:

Freakin600

HSC
lol 150 is even pretty big for my school - we only have like a maximum of 130 in each year

cortese14

HSC
hi guys!
i thought the italian con. was a pretty easy exam! i think in comparison to other years, it was much more demanding in the listening section as it seemed to be abit longer??? but everything was prettttyyyy straight forward! i think if you all listened real carefully in the listening section, you will be fine because the answers were said and with the correct understanding you would be able to write down the right answer :D i dunno, maybe its just me as i am of italian background....

but ah! i so have the guy whos gonna come first in the state in my class.
his genius! fresh of the boat! yet fantastic at english!
how annoying ay!
hopefully ill be ok with extension today :( im so nervous! any one else doing it? let me know what you think!

ahhh jack frusciante!

goodluck everyone!

cortese14

HSC
Poad said:
Wait, I'm still confused. Did you mean '*shorts*, t-shirt, comfy shoes'?

And I definately heard her saying she wanted to bring an evening dress (una vestita di notte), its just a matter of whether he 'convinced' her not to, or whatever, y'know.
the answer was;
comfy shoes, shirrts and shorts

H

hilaryv

hi everyone,

listening sucked.... i think that's pretty much a consensus. with the comprehension passages I thought that they were easy to understand but it was the questions that really bugged me. Usually you see the question, then the number of marks and then just go through and sort of checklist the amount of info you had. But there were a lot more of those opinion and "justify" questions this time around that really threw me off... I thought that the R & R part b was pretty good - at least there was heaps to write about, and the writing questions were pretty standard. I thought it was pretty good.

my mantra at the moment...... "it could have been worse....";)

good luck for the rest of them!!

redraw

HSC
Freakin600 said:
haha yeah
oh and also - did all of you guys make the same joke about that 'looking for kangaroos' thing??
Everyone in my class made some joke or another about it! =P

wait do you only have 4 people in your class, or your whole year that do italian???
I said "tanti canguri per quest'anno".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)