General Thoughts: Japanese Continuers (1 Viewer)

shinelover

HSC
i thought the exam was alright. tho i still pisses me off the writing is limited to 300ji!! it's so hard to put as much as u know into 300 words @__@ i would prefer it if it was extended...mayb coz i'm used to writng things from 500~1000Ji....hmmm...

about the directions..i thought they were for how to get to the gallery?? and u hav to buy the tickets @ a convenience store first..
and the yakisoba one is about this guy being the champion of eating yakisoba..he eats the most and is the fastest? the girl argues that food should not be used in games like that/...etc. really u just had to give evidence as to who u reckon had a better arguement..(i said the girl..obviously ^_^")

+ the listening multiple choice one is def. train. since she talks about the door opening, be careful and the next stop is......that one was pretty straightforward.

i finished the exam 1/2 hr early...coz i kept thinking there was only 15 min left @ 4:15 (silly me)....so i rushed my last writing..and used the last 30min to make corrections...

twinkles.

endomorph.
HSC
^ why the hell are you writing 1000 ji compositions? you don't even write that much in extension. The whole point of the word limit is to make sure students don't go on and on and on, let alone to see if students can choose specifics instead of waffling. I'm suprised your teacher has the patience to makr your 500~1000ji sakubun's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)