General Thoughts: Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

zachary99

HSC
N/A
Pretty rough multiple choice! the rest was pretty good though, goin for a raw of 88-92
What would a raw mark of 90 go to you reckon??? 94?

spatula232

HSC
Just curious, how did you guys incorporate ICC for transnational crimes? I decided to steer clear of it as I wasn't too keen and could only think of crimes against the international community that had been heard there, and not TN crimes.
Yeah same here. I basically used it as an example to highlight the ineffectiveness of international means

coz707

HSC
I weaved into to transnational crimes by talking about how genocide and war crimes often happen with no respect to international borders, and the ICC was created to prosecute these guys. I doubt they'll really allow it though, so I'm expecting a 12-13.

zachary99

HSC
N/A
My plan for international crime in general was to discuss the icc, interpol, AFP and ACC. However as other people have mentioned, the icc only deals with crimes against the international community, not transnational crime. therefore i only talked about the other 3. wrote 6 pages for it so hopefully got 14ish

zachary99

HSC
N/A
for those who did family and the alternate relationships question, i talked about same sex relationships and the changing relationships with surrogacy? is this surrogacy part accepted????????/

StudyToDeath

HSC
for those who did family and the alternate relationships question, i talked about same sex relationships and the changing relationships with surrogacy? is this surrogacy part accepted????????/
Yes to a degree, they wanted you to focus on de facto relationships, Customary aboriginal relationships, single parents ect

zachary99

HSC
N/A
Yes to a degree, they wanted you to focus on de facto relationships, Customary aboriginal relationships, single parents ect
yeah i only realized after the exam haha i know i wrote it like a boss......even though it was half wrong, so hopefully will get 20/25 for it

MisOmar

HSC
Guys, for my family essay the question was " law reform in response to changing values on alternative family relationships" i dunno stress of the exam got me and i basically wrote a really good essay on changing values and law reform but on families not alternative....
whats the highest mark i could get out of 25 ??
i spoke about surrogacy and BT and changing parental responsibility and care and protection of children

dwk72

HSC
Guys, for my family essay the question was " law reform in response to changing values on alternative family relationships" i dunno stress of the exam got me and i basically wrote a really good essay on changing values and law reform but on families not alternative....
whats the highest mark i could get out of 25 ??
i spoke about surrogacy and BT and changing parental responsibility and care and protection of children
You could still get a 16-21 mark\band 5 by implying 'alternate relationships'; these encompass de facto, same sex and separated among others....

dwk72

HSC
Well under the rome statute the transnational crime of 'human trafficking' is listed. Therefore you could talk about the lack of effectiveness.

zachary99

HSC
N/A
You could still get a 16-21 mark\band 5 by implying 'alternate relationships'; these encompass de facto, same sex and separated among others....
i talked about same sex and surrogacy, reckon i could get in the top band for that essay or not?

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
i talked about same sex and surrogacy, reckon i could get in the top band for that essay or not?
surrogacy is not really an alternative family relationship, it really depends how you framed it. It's not an impossibility!

Surprised so many people neglected the domestic violence question! That is such a ridiculously hot button issue rn you could have picked it from a mile away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)