General Thoughts: Music 1 (1 Viewer)

Jthomo

HSC
thoughts?

I personally thought it was good, question 4 on contrast was a bit tricky, but overall good. Oh yeah wtf was with the 'firework' song lul

looking at 24-27

twelsh

HSC
It was pretty easy. But it should be really, considering the amount of work needed for all the other parts of externals (performance, composition, etc).
Firework made it interesting, haha. It actually sounded pretty good. :p Looking at 25+

tsangk

nananan
HSC
1. Pretty standard, pitch question.
2. Ekk... I don't like separated questions!
3. I loved the Fireworks excerpt - did make it more enjoyable :p
4. Kinda forgot it was a contrast question at first and realised after the 3rd playing. Oops...

Synyster

HSC
It was an awesome test, best I've done I think. Atleast 27 I think. That Fireworks so scared me LOL, the friggin' contrast. Pretty generic metalcore song but the screams were intense.

Jthomo

HSC
any1 remember name and artist of the first excerpt on pitch

Talia95

HSC
N/A
Question 1 was so predictable & easy!
Question 2, didn't like it being split up
Question 3, didn't really know what to say about 'features of the style'
Question 4, also forgot it was a 'contrast' question till the last playing... oops had 2 minutes to fix :)

Synyster

HSC
^features of the style was a new question I had to think about it for a bit since we never actually learnt that terminology but I related how the concepts create the genre of music

Kesa Latu

HSC
Yeah. Actually, I found it quite alright as well. Question 4, oh man, there was so much going on in there I just couldn't make section, so I just made a "musical guesstimation". Better to fail trying, than dying, right?
But man, that Firework song was so 'fudged' up.
That 2 part question was definitely not expected.
But, yeah. One of the easiest other than Question 4.

Probably expecting 20, if I'm lucky :D

studybuddy101

HSC
what are you guys on about? Q4 was just two ensembles contrasting the entire time in like every way

vinifera

HSC
what are you guys on about? Q4 was just two ensembles contrasting the entire time in like every way
I agree. 2 clearly defined groups of instruments playing different melodic ideas forward and back. Anybody who couldn't answer this is a fool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)