General Thoughts: Senior Science (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you find the exam? Share your thoughts here

phuong14

HSC
it was alrite. messed up a few questions. expecting atleast 70%

engie_benji

HSC
I found it pretty good, multiple choice was the most challenging element and still wasnt too bad. I was looking at past papers shitting it but im real happy. at least 85, hopfully 90+

VicariousLife

HSC
I'll upload my answers for multiple choice, i think i got around 16/17. There was 3 I was unsure of, but yeah.
I answered every question quite competently. I want around an 85 raw. But i only studied this morning, so just lack of effort could let me down.

Hardest Question: the body and biodevices. I talked about valves and pacemakers and drew a timeline for the delvelopment of a pacemaker and findings about the heart:)
Uhmmm. Yeah. Haha
Easier than the past!

OmfgHsc

HSC
yeh disasters!
Omg, it'll be great for multiple choice answers :)

joezia

HSC
yeah i wanna see the answers man, i changed 3 at the end of the exam to the right ones thank god , i did pharmaceuticals it was so shit lol

phuong14

HSC
just went through my mutiple choice. got like 7-8 wrong.fml

lockedbox

HSC
It was easy as pie, the hardest part was the 8 marker on biodevices, the rest was cake. The space science option was a walk in the park, but I wasn't completely sure about the voyager probe question as I know nothing about the voyager probe. I just made up stuff about how it photographed the planets of the solar system which helped scientists to study the planets and gain an understanding of how they may have been formed, does anyone know what you were supposed to say?

MadGold777

HSC
How did you go for time in todays test? I managed to write heeps for every question.

And space science was easy!

joezia

HSC
i finished about an hour early man , that hour i just looked over everything n added alot of shit relating to the question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)