General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

elisecro

I thought the exam was ok actually, i agree with you all about the parenting and caring questions, but i didnt hestitate once i read it. I was really happy with it because normally i have to rush my answers for the extended responses but i didnt have to this time, and i finished and got everything down i needed to. so hopefully we all did good.
Oh and if everyone is complaining about the parenting and caring one then maybe they will mark it nicer!

chick_pea

i actually became bored half way through the exam cos the questions were so boring and repetitive.
i seriouslly just didn't want to write anymore.

i also completly fuked up the questions...for some unknown reason i only thought u had to do either q. 15 or 16 not both...i have no idea why i thought this seeing as my teacher told us everyday what the exam lay out was and i went fine in the trial...
and i was looking at the question thinking..i studies both of these topics 'parenting and caring' and 'groups in context' and why would they give us 1 hour and half to do one essay! oh god i'm dumb!

so anyway with 1 hour left which i'd left for question 17, i relised what i'd done and then panicked! i ended up doing all 3 questions but feel dumb now!

oh well..i'm over the hsc. won't care til i get my results...and besides the uni course i want to do has no UAI...thank goodness

best of luck to the rest of u's!

hall of mirrors

HSC
candybanana said:
i thought that the exam was pretty good, the only question that i didn't like was the last question (c) for groups in context. as for the parent and caring questions i thought they were pretty easy and i don't understand why u guys thought it was hard. also i was really surprised with the fact that there was only four short answer responses. and i agree that there is way to many long response, the paper is so full, they expect us to right so much. it is the most full on paper i will complete. i am also a top cafs student and do not feel that this paper did any justice to us or our teachers it was sooo boring. all i can say is thank god i never i have to mention, socio emotional wellbeing, physical wellbing, economical wellbeind, political wellbeing and spiritual wellbeing.
you thought the parenting and caring question was easy?? what did you write for it, i could only get limited points down. i dont know how it is even possible to draw FIFTEEN marks out of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)