German Extension (1 Viewer)

hammo_j

HSC
What did everyone think?
I thought it was quite an easy test compared to previous years.
Both writing tasks were very non-specific and were easy to write. Comprehension was fairly standard, although the last 5 marker was a bit weird.

Lori.

HSC
I hated having to do business class, and i hated the last section, both of the questions were such bullshit imo :/
But I probably did well anyways

liverake88

HSC
Masken and Business Class. I would have preferred doing them the other way around. ie questions on Masken and RRb on Business. meh. all of us at school were expecting HSC monologue style essay questions so we were all sh!tting ourselves. but bullying and work issues? i mean i can see the relation of work to masken but bullying? where does that stem from... i realise divisions in society but meh. those extended responses were redicuously straight foward. so we all walked out of the exam smiling considering rapage konnte been on the Tisch.

im just glad there is no more german EVER (well until i major in it at Uni :-s - ohh the hipocrisy!!)

peace out braz stay sober at schoolies! (cough)

Peartie

HSC
id have hated to do masken and business class...i think we got it easy last year!

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
My class was pretty happy... We really liked the Masken responding and the essays, and we thought the short answer questions were ok, but very ambiguous.... analyse Emma's character...?! So open ended! They are going to have fun marking it.

Amigu

HSC
Luckily my teacher said it's very likely that bussiness class would crop up because it's been used the least, so I studied it extra hard.
I had discussed business class with her before the exam and luckily we talked about the ending. I thought that the main character really did start stabbing people in trains lol. Good that I got set straight ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)