German Practice Responses (1 Viewer)

Pedro123

HSC
Hi guys,

I was just wondering for anyone who did continuers German whether they had some good responses that they used during the speaking assessment. A lot of the people I have talked to didn't necessarily memorize them, but had a word document with them (Just to refer to them in case)

Thanks

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
There is no point memorising it like a speech because at any time they can cut you off and ask you a question. It would make the most sense to have dot points of stuff that you can talk about for the main points, you can have a memorised intro but just know that you might not get to say all of it and you might need to just move on and talk about what they ask you when they stop you.

Pedro123

HSC
I know, but just for the the general stuff some good responses, for example my teacher keeps drilling us with this weird relationship stuff (Like how is your relationship with this person, what are the qualities of your ideal partner) and I just wanted to have some good responses in the pocket I could refer to, because right now it is just at the basic they are nice, they are funny. I always with each general topic try to memorise one powerful sentence that I know will be good, and I am having some trouble with that now.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
I know, but just for the the general stuff some good responses, for example my teacher keeps drilling us with this weird relationship stuff (Like how is your relationship with this person, what are the qualities of your ideal partner) and I just wanted to have some good responses in the pocket I could refer to, because right now it is just at the basic they are nice, they are funny. I always with each general topic try to memorise one powerful sentence that I know will be good, and I am having some trouble with that now.
It also depends on what you speaking assessment is I guess, the HSC speaking assessment is different to the 2nd assessment speaking part (at least for me). For me the 2nd assessment is 15min convo about a novel with questions in regards to anything in the book and my analysis/criticism. The HSC speaking is 7 min about your life and stuff and 7 min about the book you used in assessment 2. Idk if your's is the same if it is then I think what I said above is a really good approach given the format of the examination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)