gesticulating during study (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol.. yeah... so, this is an lead-on from the last "talking during study" thread..

soo...... anyone make wild hand gestures when they study? anyone?

or, am i once again in the minority? >_>"

Maybe it's just coz i'm kinesthetic... and i've known for a long time that i always gestures and wave my hands around when i'm talking..

but... i only realised 2 days ago, just how much i do it while i'm studying...

lol... my hands are like flying everywhere when i'm simulating biological processes.... and whatnot...

and i make little poking gestures in the air when i'm trying to understand something....

and i hit myself on the head a lot...

and many other strange things of SSej-ness....

so... anyone else like me?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
lol.. yeah... so, this is an lead-on from the last "talking during study" thread..

Maybe it's just coz i'm kinesthetic... and i've known for a long time that i always gestures and wave my hands around when i'm talking..

lol... my hands are like flying everywhere when i'm simulating biological processes.... and whatnot...

and i make little poking gestures in the air when i'm trying to understand something....

LOL some of your threads...memorable :D but no i don't do this!

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
c'mon... surely you must do it... a LIITLLLE bit... yeah?

fine

i'll go and hide in my little corner again....

*sniffle*

you know... what this section need is more nekkid-crazy-gesticulating people (see, god-mods, see! I talked about gesticulating! See! It's not spam! =D)...

lyk me. =D

(In case you think i'm a crazy nekkid person... well... that was actually a reference to something that only a select few people know about.... and those scary god-mods 0_o)

bhahaha

Ellie999

HSC
i tend to walk around the room when i'm reading my notes...sometimes walk in small circles...i dont know why...but im sure that it helps me to remember things, and somehow concentrate better :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i pretend as though im giving a speech haha .. which is prolli why i gesticulate xD

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Ellie999 said:
i tend to walk around the room when i'm reading my notes...sometimes walk in small circles...i dont know why...but im sure that it helps me to remember things, and somehow concentrate better :p
Must be all that re-oxygenated blood rushing to your brain and providing vital oxygen for all those important brain functions..... indeed.... lol

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Ellie999 said:
Yeah, i sometimes do that - don't walk around in circles though - :)

HSC
Well for Physics, there's the right-hand-slap rule and baseball-grip-rule, etc. :uhhuh:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Well for Physics, there's the right-hand-slap rule and baseball-grip-rule, etc. :uhhuh:
lol, do you really? :p

bmwz4

HSC
ssejamafone said:

ME...lol i use hand gestures but no hitting LOL ur alone on that one...erm it helps to hold a pen in ur hand as ive been told...there are many of us around! :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
gpark said:
haHAah thats hilarious and cuteeeee
If you're referring to ssejamafone - i agree with you, 100% :D

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
lol some of my close friends hit themselve a lot in the head when they're studying... lolzz like when they cant remember something

i tend to make a lot of hand gestures and walk around lol

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Can't wait to see the everyone doing some funky hand gestures in the Physics exam. :p

samuel slack

HSC
The only time I make any sort of hand gestures while studying is when I'm writing English essays, its a bit strange actually. I start to move my hands around like I'm trying to elaborate a point, and make people understand something... then if i feel like the essay is crap I'll start raging, then you'll see some serious hand movement.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
gpark said:
haHAah thats hilarious and cuteeeee
tanjin said:
If you're referring to ssejamafone - i agree with you, 100% :D
chocolate_lover said:
Haha, same here. :D

And we (well I...) don't mean it in a bad way!
:eek: :shy:

lol. i'm glad i dropped physics... coz i can just imagine myself trying to twist my hands crazily for the right-hand rule... i can get confused sometimes... ^_^"

bahhaha... i remember in physics when we got taught the RH rule, and everyone was simultaneously doing craziness with their hands.... :rofl:

Last edited:

SoulSlayer

HSC
ssejamafone said:
c'mon... surely you must do it... a LIITLLLE bit... yeah?

fine

i'll go and hide in my little corner again....

*sniffle*

you know... what this section need is more nekkid-crazy-gesticulating people (see, god-mods, see! I talked about gesticulating! See! It's not spam! =D)...

lyk me. =D

(In case you think i'm a crazy nekkid person... well... that was actually a reference to something that only a select few people know about.... and those scary god-mods 0_o)

bhahaha
Well. you could be the one that goes nekkid ;)
On an apparently on-topic post, I don't particularly have any hand gestures that occur when studying by myself, in a group of people though I tend to get a lot more animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)