girls car ? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
It's an Asian car, more specifically a fob car, and anyone who treats it like a sportscars, besides the Type R, is a fob ricer, the worst of their kind.

cl3nta

HSC
no
how much u getting it for? i'm assuming (from the crappy pics) that its a 2002model at best. If you get it under 6k buy it. If its under 1995model then dont pay more than 4k. Make sure you check the condition of the car and worry less about the looks lol.

CieL

HSC
^ ROFL you wish it was the 02 model..

That civic in the pic is around 96-98 hatch version.. tail-lights are different..

It doesn't look like it has had any other mods besides the rims.. still has the stock taillights thank GOD..

It's not so much of a girls' car.. I see wayyy more guys than girls driving those.. but not in red.. usually black or blue.. or white.. n green.. omg whatever, a car is a car.. who the fk cares if you look like a pussy in it or not... (doubt you will anyway)

Jiga

Yeah this is like the second thread about whether a cars is a chix car or not... if you like it, buy it... who cares what other people think. I drive a lowered V6 Camry ffs... I get no joy! (I didnt lower it, previous owner did... but still doesnt stop friends for payin out on it).

hsc=suicide

HSC
CieL said:
omg whatever, a car is a car.. who the fk cares if you look like a pussy in it or not... (doubt you will anyway)
very true. its a form of transport nothing more.

HSC
i don't think civics are specifically guys or girls cars .. although i can't imagine tall dudes driving them 'cause they're pretty effing low.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
its not a girl's car, dont worry
if you ever get burned off, complain that VTEC didnt kick in :p

lengy

HSC
V6 Camrys are awesome. Your friends are faggots.

CieL

HSC
cuppas said:
its not a girl's car, dont worry
if you ever get burned off, complain that VTEC didnt kick in :p
ROFLL my friend said that once:

Friend: I didnt hit VTEC yet..
Me: You dont have VTEC..

Well.. possibly his friends just dont like the lowering part of the Camry.. but I miss our old v6 Camry.. the engine was soooooooooooooooooo quiet.. Quite a few times we park our car on the side, leave the engine on, get out for a few secs, hop on then try to start the car no knowing that it was already on cos it purred so softly.. and it still doesnt make alot of noise at 3-4k rpm..

Not like I mind the noise in my current car.. it's like hearing your baby laugh and enjoy itself..

Jiga

Yeah the V6 Camrys are prity decent, mine despite being prity old can still match even newer Commodores in terms of acceleration and being lowered it handles like its on rails. But my friends mostly own Commodores, they are the kinda people who will tell you the Commodores is more reliable, powerful, better built etc than any other car in Australia.

the engine was soooooooooooooooooo quiet.. Quite a few times we park our car on the side, leave the engine on, get out for a few secs, hop on then try to start the car no knowing that it was already on cos it purred so softly.. and it still doesnt make alot of noise at 3-4k rpm..
Lol I wish mine was quiet... exhaust has a decent note, but not overpowering.

Jiga

^

No its just a tip... and everything was done by the previous owner, not me (Lol its not a massive cannon)! But I still like the car, V6 Camrys were prity underrated due to their bland appearance, nothing that cant be changed by lowering it and putting some rims on. Engine doesnt need to be touched, 140kw and 100% torque at 2000RPM.

CieL

HSC
my friend bought a 2002 civic with just the tip changed.. omfg it sounds like a nugget..

Instead of the deep rumble you get from a full conversion, his made some high pitched blender noise.. my friend compared it to revving a scooter..

Jiga

^

Lol geeez..... or quite commonly they sound like lawnmowers. But mine is actually quite good, being a V6 Ive heard they are prity deep sounding.... so mine sounds decent under acceleration.

And disclaimer... my car isnt riced lol, the guy who did the car up had taste, its subtle but makes the car look less bland rather than putting 20inch rims and a massive cannon on a camry

CieL

HSC
I dont understand why people keep asking "is this a girls' car? is it? is it?".. Cars tend to be errrrr unisex..

They're like jeans.. some look more feminine, some look more masculine.. then you get your stovepipes which look girly but guys can wear.. and you can always alter the pants.. like altering your car.. if you get what I mean.. or you could go naked.. as in, dont get a car if you're going to be too ashamed to drive it, which is pathetic, really..

I put my car into service yesterday, leaving me with public transport.. and after a full bus went past me.. I would of killed to even drive the dodgiest datsun to uni

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
I dont understand why people keep asking "is this a girls' car? is it? is it?".. Cars tend to be errrrr unisex..

They're like jeans.. some look more feminine, some look more masculine.. then you get your stovepipes which look girly but guys can wear.. and you can always alter the pants.. like altering your car.. if you get what I mean.. or you could go naked.. as in, dont get a car if you're going to be too ashamed to drive it, which is pathetic, really..

I put my car into service yesterday, leaving me with public transport.. and after a full bus went past me.. I would of killed to even drive the dodgiest datsun to uni
haha i dont think youll start saying that if it breaks down halfway to uni

CieL

HSC
getting me halfway to uni... is better than being stranded at a bus-stop, not knowing when the next available [non empty] bus will arrive..

lengy

HSC
I wouldn't trust a guy who drove a Holden Tigra.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
cars are most definitely not unisex... if i saw a man driving a mitsubishi colt cabrio or a mini cabrio i'd question his orientation

a woman driving an R34 skyline would look just as strange

but i concede, most cars are like switzerland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)