Global Environments Essay (1 Viewer)

pHaTso

HSC
i did B :) effectiveness again; so kool!!

i first spoke about Stockholm then Rio. followed by:

Sovereignty
Soft Law
Voluntary Jurisdiction
NGO's
Media

GB

carlz_07

HSC
you talked about soft law? I found the essay hard but spoke about much the same things... how did you relate it to the question though?? btw, I did B too.

pHaTso

HSC
Soft law, as in Int. Law is hard 2 enforce... there is no Int. court, jail or police. however most NS's still choose to comply due to the fact that it's ethical/moral to maintain diplomatic relationships with other countries, as well as upholding alliances with them. my essay line was pretty much "compliance is the key to protecting the environment". protection of the environment = effectiveness.

GB

carlz_07

HSC
pHaTso said:
Soft law, as in Int. Law is hard 2 enforce... there is no Int. court, jail or police. however most NS's still choose to comply due to the fact that it's ethical/moral to maintain diplomatic relationships with other countries, as well as upholding alliances with them. my essay line was pretty much "compliance is the key to protecting the environment". protection of the environment = effectiveness.

GB
I know what soft law is and stuff, just didn't think that it would fit the question so well tis all...

hey, it's all good! we're finished!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Yay I loved that essay. I did B.
I went off, I wrote 16 pages

carlz_07

HSC
timrie6 said:
Yay I loved that essay. I did B.
I went off, I wrote 16 pages
16?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many words per line?! how can you do that?! I wrote 2 and a half!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I wrote absoultely everything I know about global environments, just went on autopilot
for my trials I think I only wrote around 5

carlz_07

HSC
oh ok... I could have kept writing but ran out of time! I could never write so much in such a short space of time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)