globalisation assessment (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i have an upcoming in class essy, im doing a case study - Poland.

there are 4 main areas we need to focus on, and i'm a bit unsure of what is meant by one of them.

it suggests to research "factors that have contributed to promote/sustain economic growth and development"

im not sure of what sort of factors it means. the next suggestion is about strategies adopted by the country itself, so i assumed that the former suggestion must not be about strategies from the country itself. but im not sure.

any ideas about what it might mean by saying "factors"

Simo91

HSC
I've also got this assessment coming up soon, and I was also lucky enough to draw Poland :p

Which textbook do you have? I have the learning edge one and I would be pretty sure that most textbooks would involve similar content.

But, I think one of these 'factors' would be their transition to a market economy', their 'shock therapy' (aka. the reform package, known as the Balcerowicz Plan if I remember correctly), their integration with the EU, and their more open trading bloc's with the rest of the world I think. I'm just spitballing so i'm not 100% sure, but surely most of them would be contributing factors to their economic growth and development.

Hopefully this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)