Going from here (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
With two terms of the HSC finished and two more remaining, I just wanted to know how I should be heading on from here until the HSC? How should I make my study from now to the trials? And especially after trials what really happens - do classes continue, and how should I structure my HSC preparation in terms of consolidating information that I might have forgotten over time?

ColdMint123

HSC
Given your subjects, I would start doing past papers as soon as possible. I started doing past papers for MX2 and MX1 around this time (i had finished the whole course by reading ahead in the Cambridge textbook). Try to be ahead of what is being taught in class for physics and chem so u can ask more meaningful questions in class. AND DO PAST PAPER QUESTIONS AS YOU LEARN NEW CONTENT. I believe you have like 3 years worth of past papers for the new syllabus. Use the ones from 2019/2020 to revise and u can use the 2021s to do timed practise papers. Some 2022 ones will also come out after trials, so u technically have 4 years worth. Honestly just get through as many questions as u can and learn from them. Past papers = best friends imo.

Note- I was failing MX2 during T1 and T2 so i think thats why i started doing past papers for math so early. But it did pay off because i got 95+ in both mx2 and mx1. So i guess earlier the better. Just make sure u dont run out of papers when trials and hsc come around.

Last edited:

ekjchale#1

HSC
Given your subjects, I would start doing past papers as soon as possible. I started doing past papers for MX2 and MX1 around this time (i had finished the whole course by reading ahead in the Cambridge textbook). Try to be ahead of what is being taught in class for physics and chem so u can ask more meaningful questions in. AND DO PAST PAPER QUESTIONS AS YOU LEARN NEW CONTENT. I believe you have like 3 years worth of past papers for the new syllabus. Use the from 2019/2020 to revise and u can use the 2021s to do timed practise papers. Some 2022 ones will also come out after trials, so u technically have 4 years worth. Honestly just get through as many questions as u can and learn from them. Past papers = best friends imo.
Damn I think that's some very valuable advice thanks, I have similar Subjects to the person who posted that, so yh I appreciative Ur comment

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Given your subjects, I would start doing past papers as soon as possible. I started doing past papers for MX2 and MX1 around this time (i had finished the whole course by reading ahead in the Cambridge textbook). Try to be ahead of what is being taught in class for physics and chem so u can ask more meaningful questions in class. AND DO PAST PAPER QUESTIONS AS YOU LEARN NEW CONTENT. I believe you have like 3 years worth of past papers for the new syllabus. Use the ones from 2019/2020 to revise and u can use the 2021s to do timed practise papers. Some 2022 ones will also come out after trials, so u technically have 4 years worth. Honestly just get through as many questions as u can and learn from them. Past papers = best friends imo.

Note- I was failing MX2 during T1 and T2 so i think thats why i started doing past papers for math so early. But it did pay off because i got 95+ in both mx2 and mx1. So i guess earlier the better. Just make sure u dont run out of papers when trials and hsc come around.
thanks man - lol I am in a similar situation to you now.... kinda bombed my first two tasks for 3u and 4u and desp need a comeback to achieve my atar aim. Congrats on getting 95+ in those subjects....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)