Good and Decently Priced Restaurants? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just planning in advanced so I know how much to save - I want to take my parents out for their birthdays and am interested in any restaurant recommendations from y'all ^^ Name, location and link to online menu (if applicable) and if you could rate the food in general/what you ordered that would be much appreciated!!

Right now I don't exactly have a budget but I was thinking absolute max $50 per person (for everything, drinks, dessert, entrees, sides, whatever,) since I'm poor and stingy. Depends also on how much I can get from work as well given term scheduling and when their birthdays are.

Thank so much in advanced! :)

buriza

conviction
HSC
Well personally I am a fan of Jamie's Italian, located 107 Pitt St in Sydney. Here's the menu if you want to check it out: http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/australia/menu. The times I've been there I've had the tagliatelle bolognese because I love it far too much. I've also ordered lemon lime bitters as a beverage which they did pretty well. Upsides include pretty good service and affordable prices, but the restaurant gets rather busy at times. Overall I'd rate the food probably around 7.5/10, some of the sides (like the bread and chips) I had were decent too.

HSC
Korean BBQ
Yeah Korean BBQ sounded good to me but there are so many restaurants around. Do you have like a specific restaurant that you like? :) I hear Strathfield's got some great Korean places though, but yeah... no idea where to go.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah Korean BBQ sounded good to me but there are so many restaurants around. Do you have like a specific restaurant that you like? :) I hear Strathfield's got some great Korean places though, but yeah... no idea where to go.
Just walk into any Korean BBQ at Stra really, they're all good. I don't remember the names because they're asian. I think I went to Jang ta or something like that, it was good.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Ehhhh i've been to the KBBQ in campsie, i kind of regret not goin to the kfc instead that was like 5 minutes away and smelled incredible :haha: Maybe is just me

tofusenpai

HSC
epping has a buffet Korean BBQ for $20 my friends recommended it.I went to the one in Carlingford which was a buffet as well they had some cooked food to and it was really good. I thinj $35 per person

Last edited:

tofusenpai

HSC
I think you should check Green Peppercorn in the city, Pappa Rich (Maquarie and Parramatta), Bangkok Snap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)