Good Application Letter? (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Hi there,

i didn't know where to post this so sorry its in the wrong section (especially seeing as its in uni section lol).

Basically, I am applying for yet another german exchange trip scholarship, and it requires a short application letter - like 200 words-ish.
The thing is, this company doesn't like taking students that had already been to Germany recently (i.e me), however there is still a chance, if i write a good letter and make my self look good for the program. The reason i want to go its because it's free, it's in germany, i want to study in uni there, i want to move there and just... live my life there, and i want some more experience and a head start on my new life in europe.

I was wondering what sort of things is an exchange company looking for when they take candidates? I know they ask questions like, what do you think makes you a good candidate for the exchange? etc. I feel like writing about my interest in the country isn't quite enough. What sort of lingo are they looking for?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
A bit of a side note, but maybe consider neighboring countries to Germany if you can? Language barrier might be difficult but if you are willing to learn another language as well (which wouldn't be a bad idea if you wanted to live in Europe for a long time) then maybe you could find another company willing to give you an exchange program?

Also maybe if you applied with the same company for exchange, you could apply for a different country if they offer it and they might see that you are really keen and motivated to go on exchange and explore quite a bit.

Just an opinion I had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)