got cut again =( (1 Viewer)

Me+you=happy

HSC
Nursing is rather popular this year..
i was talking to some people about it, and they say i have no hope of getting in.
but the nursing teacher at campbelltown was really nice. she told me not to give in and that i have 3 chances, first , late and final =)

man i hope i make it in. would be nice to be taught by her

as for the time being. im back to waiting again..

T_T

HSC
Me+you=happy said:
Nursing is rather popular this year..
i was talking to some people about it, and they say i have no hope of getting in.
What makes these people endowed with the right to say that you have no hope to get in.

PS: Why do you want to do nursing? lol.. you're a guy right?

Last edited:
thats really mean if they tell you that you have no hope in getting in !
plus: people who might have gotten an offer for Nursing might accept a late round offer for something else, creating room for you :D
Anyhoo.. who was the Campbelltown Teacher?

TerrbleSpellor: You'd be surprised how many guys do nursing & they arnt that bad either.

Me+you=happy

HSC
terrblespellor: man you bring back english advance and all this crap about gender ^_^

it doesnt matter that ima guy, aslong as ima enjoy it..
i dont know,, this one lady said "highly unlikely" and i was like "=( alright.."
but i met the campbelltown teacher! and she was bloody awesome. so nice.
she told me to hang in and stuff. so ima do what she said.. i also applying for unitrack incase anything happens.. hopefully i dont have to go that way =)

Me+you=happy

HSC
dang lol, i aint gay. i have a girlfriend dude.
nursing isnt just looking after people. you learn about science and health also..
which i find interesting =p

HSC
Me+you=happy said:
dang lol, i aint gay. i have a girlfriend dude.
nursing isnt just looking after people. you learn about science and health also..
which i find interesting =p
It's okay, to be gay. It's nothing to be ashamed of, ok?

Me+you=happy

HSC
yeah anywayz!

just hope just hope just hope..

been hoping for a few months already but its alright..

HSC
N/A
Relax. There are many Pathways you can take to get to where you want to go.

My cousin did her HSC this year, and was planning on going straight to ACU to study primary teaching. Unfortunately, she was a victim of scaling and received a UAI of 49.

However, today she found out that she has been accepted into B. Education (Primary) at the University of Notre Dame, despite her UAI being 23 points below their minimum UAI requirements. They said they were concerned about her low UAI, but were so impressed by her references, interviews and experience (she did the Step Up Into Teaching 1U course) that they were willing to give her a chance.

So - have faith! :)

Tuna

HSC
N/A
TerrbleSpellor said:
you can also do nursing through the army... Or in YOUR case, you might prefer the NAVY :p
It is too late to apply for Military Position currently. Their interview process was held in November.

Me+you=happy, I think nursing is a good course to get into given that you want to do it ,naturally, not what your uai has to offer. Do you know what are the advantages and disadvantages of being a nurse?

Me+you=happy

HSC
ahh

advantages are i can build my peoples skill throughout the 3 year course for me to get a primary degree. which then hopefully i can get into medicine and from on there i can choose my pathway to become whichever i want to become. and also i have this nature, of liking to help people. also when i study nursing maybe i can work part time in hospitals?

disadvantage,, i cant really think of one. maybe being called gay? by idiots.
and also i live really close to the campbelltown campus,10 minutes driving or so. so id love to get into nursing at campbelltown ^_^

HSC
N/A
TerrbleSpellor - That's your third crack so far in this thread, and I don't think many people are finding you to be particularly funny or useful. Be nice. There is no rule that says all males aspiring to be nurses have to be homosexuals.

Get over the stereotypes.

HSC
I'm teasing Me+you=happy, and he knows that because he poked his tongue out, so get a sense of humour you square.

If you knew me, you'd know that im not exactly str8.

Now get into your nurses uniform Me+you=happy, we have some play acting to do *meowwww roowwww wooooff* :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)