Graduands recieve any emails? (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
on 15 Dec, uws sent out an email to those who handed in an application to graduate and said by mid january, our course coordinaters would confirm if you are eligible to graduate. Has any of those finished recieve any email regarding this?

thanks

Jacks

HSC
No I haven't as yet, but I'm living in hope. I wouldn't worry, I start honours classes on Monday (5 Feb) and haven't got anything in the mail regarding where I go or what's going on haha. We should get a pack in the mail soon I'd say.

klh

HSC
well, worried i am, since my frind had the graduate later becasue uws stuffed up their record, and sadi thet they werent finisehd...

5th of Feb? thats way too early for uni! 3 weeks less holidays..
but good luck with honours.

Jacks

HSC
Thanks for the good luck, I'm going to kingswood today to have a look at everything and make sure I know where I'm going.

I was worried that not getting something may mean I haven't finished without realising it...but I think if that were the case the people in charge of honours would know and would be pretty quick in telling me...lol. They did say January, but hey they do tend to be a bit slow...so we'll give them a few extra days hehe. I'm sure everything is cool, because no one I know as yet has received any sort of mail. I'll check with them on Monday if we don't get anything by then.

Fingers crossed though

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I never received an e-mail stating anything before I graduated. I just received a pack in the mail around mid-March with all my graduation stuff (forms, fees, brochures) in it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I got a letter saying I can't graduate.

Does that count?

I think if you didn't recieve that letter; it means your able to graduate. Well done Klh and Jacks :)

Jacks

HSC
Thanks Cape! I got a call from the uni yesterday about honours saying everything was cool for me to start on Monday. I guess that means no news is good news Klh!

Actually Klh, a friend told me today that they asked uni, who said they would email them graduation stuff on Monday, so check then, we may get something.

Last edited:

Jacks

HSC
Oh cool, well I'll keep on the lookout. Mind you a lot of people who do honours have trouble with this first graduation process...so we'll see how much everyone can stuff it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)