guys in drama??? (1 Viewer)

flosh's gurl

just wondering, since most of the drama people on here are girls, how many guys in everyone's class?? our class has a theory that we must be the weirdest year cause most of our class is guys with only 4 girls.

natt

Guys

We have 3 guys in the whole 2 drama classes..so yeh gurls dominate the classes

gonzalina

well, i go to an all girls school (where they have a drama a class in year 8 for the first time EVER!why didn't they have it in junior school when i was their age? oh, thats right - drama? thats not academic!blah...my arse...stupid selective school!) but our brother school doesn't have a year 12 drama class this year...and we only have 10 girls in our class - which is relativly large compared to other years at my school!

sassiegirl

we have 6 guys & 7 girls...so pretty even

although nobody is really doing much, we don't have to perform till the 3rd....but a script would be good right about now!!!!

J_Walker

We have 5 girls and about 8 guys in our class.. i think.

How did everyones External group performances go?

flosh's gurl

my external group performance is today!!!!!! i'm starting to freak out, thats why i'm just bumming around until i need to go to school. i'm scared shitless but everything should be okay i think. our teacher seems to think that we'll be okay. at least we all know our lines realy well. i shouldn't jinx myself like that hey. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Umm... At our (out of school) group (about 15 people), there's really only been one guy (me) there for the last 4 years or so... Only now have a couple of others arrived.

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
Umm... At our (out of school) group (about 15 people), there's really only been one guy (me) there for the last 4 years or so... Only now have a couple of others arrived.
And in our entire in school group is all female.

gonzalina

Originally posted by J_Walker
We have 5 girls and about 8 guys in our class.. i think.

How did everyones External group performances go?
we did our thing the best we'd done it so far (except that i think the basic concept of it wasn't very good)...unfortunately one of the examiner's son had been in an accident that morning, so he left before the people doing their ip's could perform...at least we had three examiners!

and while 70% of my class did performance on friday, i went home and dyed my hair red :) completely NOT my character!!! but then, i NEVER have to do it again :) yay!

starrrboy

boys

im at a performing arts school and theres only 6 boys in the 2 drama classes. i hate drama so much our group sucked but my script seemed ok
oh and to the girl talking about applied research, i was going to do it but i hate drama so i had nothing i wanted to research.

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
we used to have two guys, but they both left before year 12.

farmboywilly

I also go to an all boys school and we had about 12 in our class prior to year 12, now there's nine, but thats still a fair effort. We're all doing really well too, last year a group got into onstage (the 4 guys about afterlife, funny, hey...) and this year i have got nominated but will find out if i got in in about 2 weeks...

So i guess that shows, guys can also be dominant, go fellas!!!!

Tayanablahna

Guess what?!
I'm the ONLY girl in my whole drama class!!
....there's only 4 of us, but hey, I'm outnumbered.

little_davo

yr11 we had 3 guys with 16 girls. this year two guys have dropped the subject, and one has joined (he does Pathways) so we now have 2 guys to 14 girls.

Tim

girls, girls, girls....

I'm one out of the two guys that are in the year 12 drama class.thats with 10 chicks so im not complaining. I'm doing costume design on twelfth night and have no idea whatsoever on the costumes.Any ideas/:confused:

miss em

Boys?

I go to a co-ed, we have a 4 gal class, and thats it. two years ago we had two guys, but our teacher went femi-nazi and kicked them out. so, we are all stocked up on oestrogen and in muchly need of testosterone. Bleh.

roxybeth

we have six girls in our class and about nine or ten boys. so in our class, the guys outnumber us..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)