hahs or girra? (1 Viewer)

kkk579

HSC
a relative ik currently attends hahs but her cohort is extremely poor and is thinking of going to girra, would it be worth it going to girra? however, getting to hahs is a lot easier and shorter than going to girra. although, girras rank is better than hahs. do u think it would be worth it going to girra or staying at hahs and doing well there?

edwxnsamuel

HSC
a relative ik currently attends hahs but her cohort is extremely poor and is thinking of going to girra, would it be worth it going to girra? however, getting to hahs is a lot easier and shorter than going to girra. although, girras rank is better than hahs. do u think it would be worth it going to girra or staying at hahs and doing well there?
how poor is this cohort really? it depends on the year, but i mean its really hard to say if your relative is in a very young year. also granted, girra and hahs are so far apart, so i would also keep commute into consideration. overall, you may get a slightly better grade at most but i'd just say grind harder and you'll be alr (top hahs kids still pop off). overall, as a girra grad, most faculties are good, (jks only science and maths), if you're a humanities or eng person then you'll be in for an incredibly rough ride bc our school performs pretty poor in them (in comparison to science and math; with the exception of legal and his ext). if the commute is too far, id stay at hahs bc i don't think it'd be worth it for a 1h+ commute lmfao.

Nedom

HSC
The cohort as a whole has nothing to do with your relative's results at the end of the day. They will rank as well as they can perform, and will receive the corresponding/respective marks in the HSC (assuming the people in front of them don't flunk/they don't flunk themselves). If you need a cohort to carry that's a different story. Cohort performance varies from year to year no matter at what school (unless you go to the very top schools where it doesn't matter that much really, as everybody is just insane (Girra not being a part of the 'VERY TOP' group)).

Aeonium

HSC
how poor is this cohort really? it depends on the year, but i mean its really hard to say if your relative is in a very young year. also granted, girra and hahs are so far apart, so i would also keep commute into consideration. overall, you may get a slightly better grade at most but i'd just say grind harder and you'll be alr (top hahs kids still pop off). overall, as a girra grad, most faculties are good, (jks only science and maths), if you're a humanities or eng person then you'll be in for an incredibly rough ride bc our school performs pretty poor in them (in comparison to science and math; with the exception of legal and his ext). if the commute is too far, id stay at hahs bc i don't think it'd be worth it for a 1h+ commute lmfao.
eddie my beloved 😍

MissKrabappel

HSC
if this benefits, I had a cousin go to Girraween high school in 2011 and she received excellent results, her Atar was 99.5, it’s up to you though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)