• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HALF YEARLY's BITCH HELP! (2 Viewers)

P.T.F.E

HSC
stupid english teachers, they want us to prepare a table or diagram with quotes and stuff, the critera says 2 pages per module or core study so i am assumng thats 4 pages right, not double sided.
i ask the head teacher and his reply was "y wold you need 4 pages, i thought u would only need 2 doubled sided" WELL DER FUK WIT 2 double sided = 4 pages.

The representation is to be TWO A4 pages in size per Module or Core Study (OR ONE A4 back to back OR ONE A3 single sided). Your font is to be no smaller than 12 or equivalent if drawing by
hand. No actual prewritten extended responses or substantial fragments thereof are permitted in the
representation. The intention of the representation is to allow you to bring in a record of concepts,
quotes and basic linking information into the assessment. It is also a measure of how effectively you
can represent your ideas in a graphic form.

i am having so mch trouble trying to understand the wording. And keep im mind this is for all Skrzynecki's poems and 3 related texts and the two comparative texts, with about i would say 3 quotes from each in core study.
FUCK ENGLISH

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i would looooooooooooooooooove with all my heart to drop to standard but my effing school doesn't offer it.

P.T.F.E

HSC
i would but for some fucking wrong reason the school thinks im too good at it. 17/81 isnt too bad but i think i have a dumb shit year because trust me i am pathetic at english.

Y DO WE HAVE TO DO ENLISH!!!! i am going to make a thread on this. hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)