handwriting help :,) (1 Viewer)

cyniczny

HSC
my legal studies teacher came up to me and said that while marking my practice essay she found that my handwriting was very much illegible at times (she's going to talk to me about it in class), and i've gotten the same comment from multiple teachers on multiple exams before. the thing is, i find it very hard to improve my handwriting, particularly because i write small and in cursive, and those combined while also writing fast doesn't really help with legibility at all. i've further found that i can't write large/in print without a significant decrease in speed, which is detrimental to my response quality in exams.

does anyone have any tips for improving exam handwriting that they've found have worked for them? i'm also left-handed so if anyone has specific advice for that please let me know :,)

Last edited:

nourished.

HSC
Here are some ways:
  • Find a good pen. Test a few out from muji or officeworks and pick one that feels smooth.
  • Write slower, but with more accuracy. Aim to cross out as little as you can.
  • Tilt your paper so that your slanted words become straight when read straight lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)