Has Anyone Being Skiing in Europe? (1 Viewer)

MCK

HSC
As the title says just wondering if anyone has done it or knows about it? And if so did you go through a tour group eg. Topdeck or did you organise it all yourself?

Thankyou

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
900 thousand * i meant. It was supposed to show the demand of skiing.:birthday:

Rorza

HSC
I've been to a couple of places in Europe skiing and it shits on Australia and NZ. Everything is better including price, snow(by far the best bit), terrain( be careful you could seriously get hurt), the culture and the overall experience is the best for skiing. Don't go with a tour they will just rip you off, also try somewhere a little of the beaten track, for instance don't go to France as its overpriced and commercialized. Everyone basically speaks English there so try Austria as its very authentic and the ski runs are great, plus no crowd if you go in January (also cheapest time) and no annoying English tourist. I would recommend somewhere like St Anton if you like off piste, it a serious free ride destination or somewhere like Ski Amade near Salzburg (Wagrain) as the piste are long (1300 vert) and you won't get on anything worse than a heat for seated lift. Hope this help :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh the ski lift lineup have people pushing in more then aus/nz/canada so you have to be more assertive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)