Has anyone done GEOS1111 or GEOS1211 recently? (1 Viewer)

cbartowski

HSC
I’m planning my timetable for the next semester and I will have an automatic 5 day timetable, with each course having 2x1 hour lectures spread on 4 days and a lab on the other day. So i would basically have a 2 day timetable with 3 days of 1 hour lectures.

I’m just wondering if:
1 ) Attendance is recorded at the lectures
2 ) How important each lecture is?

thanks

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
my friend did 1111 last year, said u dont even need to go to lectures/labs except if theres a test during that time, final exam is recycled, easy as fuck apparently, i also have course outline for 2014 if you're interested..

Last edited:

cbartowski

HSC
oh okay thanks so much for the info. yeah that would be great if you could send me the course outline!

HSC
Uni Grad
I did GEOS3321 - don't bother going to lectures if you can get the MC questions if possible. The only reason why people go to the lectures is to get some of the MC questions and their answers - because those questions will appear in the final exam. No attendance is required, so jig for sure.

Only really go to the labs - they are very important and you have lab tests. For GEOS1111 you also have an excursion you have to go - take it seriously coz it gets marked.

moeabdallah

HSC
N/A
Did you end up getting any exams or MC questions? Im going to do the subject this sem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)