• Coming soon...a Bored of Studies school holiday event for 2020 HSC students
    Watch this space!
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HAST- Selective Application Year 8-12 (1 Viewer)

hstb_

HSC
woahh that is already very good. Yeah just make sure you know your normal school-based syllabus for math and stuff for NBHS/NSB. Lmao I done HAST last yr for Girra too and I done so bad. But yeah do as much extra curricular as possible and try volunteering/community service. Have you tried asking your teachers about ICAS?

Tribunal

HSC
woahh that is already very good. Yeah just make sure you know your normal school-based syllabus for math and stuff for NBHS/NSB. Lmao I done HAST last yr for Girra too and I done so bad. But yeah do as much extra curricular as possible and try volunteering/community service. Have you tried asking your teachers about ICAS?
Oh crap, I remembered I did this climate change aycc thing, which I forgot to give. Oh noooo. Anyways, I will try to look out for community services and try to volunteer as much next year if I don't get in. But I haven't asked my teachers about Icas cause I literally forgot about it. One thing that pisses me off about my school is that they rig everyone's reports. I usually get A's for my assignments yet I get B's in my reports, I really don't get how that makes sense. And also I should have done AMC last year because I got the third highest mark for my exam in my class last year(I did really bad for the exam, no wonder I only got third highest in my class) and my teacher chose another kid who I clearly beat in the test THis reallllllly possessed me off. The reason why that kid got chosen was because his mother worked at the school and it was clear my maths teacher was just purposely being nice to that kid. My school is soo rigged and not fair, mainly the reason I want to move schools, which my mum think is right.

Tribunal

HSC
na dude you got 85 percentile, that is very very high. And you will DEFINITELY get into girra this year because you have the experience to do better than last year.

hstb_

HSC
Oh crap, I remembered I did this climate change aycc thing, which I forgot to give. Oh noooo. Anyways, I will try to look out for community services and try to volunteer as much next year if I don't get in. But I haven't asked my teachers about Icas cause I literally forgot about it. One thing that pisses me off about my school is that they rig everyone's reports. I usually get A's for my assignments yet I get B's in my reports, I really don't get how that makes sense. And also I should have done AMC last year because I got the third highest mark for my exam in my class last year(I did really bad for the exam, no wonder I only got third highest in my class) and my teacher chose another kid who I clearly beat in the test THis reallllllly possessed me off. The reason why that kid got chosen was because his mother worked at the school and it was clear my maths teacher was just purposely being nice to that kid. My school is soo rigged and not fair, mainly the reason I want to move schools, which my mum think is right.
Damn that is rigged. Well I suppose you can try to get the highest mark for most of your subjects, and if you still get a rigged report, you can then argue with the teacher why you got a bad report if you got the highest marks. My school barely do any competition or have any enrichment/extracurricular stuff so I barely have anything for my portfolio.

hstb_

HSC
na dude you got 85 percentile, that is very very high. And you will DEFINITELY get into girra this year because you have the experience to do better than last year.
lol, bro trust me, I aint that smart

Pametan

HSC
Would Baulkham Hills accept students that doesn't go to a selective high school?
Hey I was wondering how hard it would be to get into Baulkham Hills High School. Do they accept many students yearly?

Pametan

HSC
Yes, they do accept many students like 30
Well I am currently in year 10 and I have missed this year's application due to Covid. Do you think there is a chance if I apply in year 11 for year 12? I heard that they don't really accept many past then and they are mostly if a student leaves.

TamzidZ

HSC
This man really do be hard flexing on my non existent life achievements

Kurrison

HSC
Or you can try out Talent 100 for scholarship for year 12 entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)