hecs (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I could be wrong but shouldnt we have recevied our hecs payment letter thing by now? You know where they send you how much you owe by the 30th, or the 25% thing etc but if you defer it all you dont do anything with the letter? Im just paranoid because i havent received one yet or do they come AFTER the 30th because thats the cenus date and up to then we can still withdrawl from subjects...

*hopeful*

HSC
i got one rite at the start of sem
but i think u might get one after 30th if u change ur subz
but then again maq admin is fukd so i dunno

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah but i didnt even get a first one based on what my subjects would have been if i didnt change them so im paranoid that im not enrolled in uacs eyes or something.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Did you get the letter about student activity fees? I had to ask for one because MQ hadn't sent it out to thousands of students apparently, and in that letter was the HECS stuff. If you havent got your letter with the student fees in it, I'd advise getting it now, seeing they were due a month ago now. From what I can remember the census date for HECS was the 31st August, so if you get them to send it out today, you'll get the letter before the 31st and thus the discount.

Ring SES.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i just rang then. i am on hecs, so i dont owe anything by the census date, but i want a letter just to make sure everything is up to date and correct. (i.e. to make sure im not somehow enrolled in something like a women's studies and a christian unit outside my knowledge and have to pay for 7 units :p)

i dont know how to interpret the office lady, lol. i told her that i had never recieved the invoice or the student Activity fee (but i paid for the latter ages ago nevertheless) and that seemed strange to her because it was given out during july. Even though heaps of people havent recieved heaps of things, i had to explain about 3 times and she still thought i was being suspiciou :/

they are going to mail it to me today. yay.

----

With the letters concerning Student activity fees.. do you think it was done on purpose because of something about the voluntary uni fees fiasco? i.e. they dont send the letters out to half the people because if they pay then they can say the students were not forced to pay, they did it voluntarily? lol. Do you know anyone that hasn't paid that has been contacted and asked to pay? hmm. maybe i'm seeing too much into it and it just was a stuff up. lol

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Ohh ok thanks for that maryjane i forgot that they come together... that explains it because no i didnt receive my student fees notice. I did however pay it, over the net.
I dont really need the invoice because im doing all hecs but because ive changed a number of subjects i just want to make sure that it is all up to date (as cyan said).
Thanks again, im relieved now.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
When I rang the lady just said she's send it out because so many people hadn't got it, she wasn't suspicious, so many people will have been ringing

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Thats what the lady said to Steve when he rang up for both of us.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
did she say she was going to send it out to you? or send it out to everyone again because so many people didnt get it? I dont quite get whats being said. In my case she said she would send it out to me, but she kind of acted as if i was the only one that missed out and not thousands of others. Maybe i just wasnt clear enough and she got confused initially. :/

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah i haven't got anything, but bleh

*hopeful*

HSC
were we supposd 2 get bills by aug 19th ? i still didnt
but thats awesome cuz i still havent paid mine, hopefully i'll remember n do it 2moro

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
jezzmo said:
Good afternoon Justin

Apparently many students didn't receive bills so we are sending out
another round, your statement should arrive by Friday 19th August and
will allow time to pay.

Regards
Marian

Still haven't received it.
wait, so they mailed that out to you, but not the invoice?

(or is it an email)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i got two letters and each contained a hecs invoice. I am so very lucky to have 2 hecs invoices in seperate envelopes coming to me at the same time. I would like to congratulate maquarie university for there excellent work.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I got a statement of charges today from mq (after i already got teh invoice on time)...tehy say i still owe 80 bux on the student activity fees when i had fully paid them (for BOTH semesters) late feb/early march...mq is just plain fukd up

X

xeuyrawp

Lol, I just got the invoice.

Macquarie bureacracy reminds me of that fat vampire in Blade.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i got the invoice too.

another 3k going to hecs.

*hopeful*

HSC
i finally got the stupid fee's invoice n hopefully i'll pay it 2moro but thats wat i said yesty as well

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
Yay! We all got the invoice! Now we can dance.
Or commit mass genocide against the warring ant and slug factions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)