Hello fellow accountants (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
Im currently doing accounting and i was just wondering

- How do you study for it ?

Is it basically just remember the pattern ??

- In comparison to other subjects , how much does it scale your UAI mark

- Which campus do u guys go to ?

- Anytips ??

Oh yeah im currently doing accounting in year 11 and an exam is about to come up in 2 weeks :(

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
The big accounting test , well if you know your stuff you will be fine.

I would stick with it becasue in year 12 you do myob and MIcrosoft progrmas ( Word , excel, powerpoint ,access)

The computer part of the course is pretty easy , for MYOB I got 97% overall :), could have gotten 100% but what am I going to do :)

Kirsti

HSC
Yeah its basically just knowing what you are doing and understanding why you are doing it. If you don't know why you do something it makes it a lot easier to screw up. You can't really study that much, just doing the exercises in your book to make sure you dont miss any steps is about it. As everything follows on in this subject make sure you have a good understanding of the basics. If you get the first few bits wrong then nothing will add up at the end.
And yes, the year 12 bit is super easy. i got 98.1% for the business computing section (lol, lost marks because i didnt put my name on my floppy disk when i formatted it. pfft!) and its not like im a super nerd or anything, averaging 60-70% in all my other subjects. we dont have marks back for MYOB but ill assume its pretty close, i feel really good about it.

Timesplitter 01

Lord Timesplitter
HSC
I had two MYOB tests

I lost a mark for not printing one report in the first one

IN the second I made a slight error ( Very minor)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
hard work in yr 11....
yr 12 is pretty ok.... though the test is still tricky (some parts)

mojako

HSC
sorry to interupt..
I wonder if theres a monthly or yearly cost to operate as a registered accountant..

Dave85

HSC
mojako said:
sorry to interupt..
I wonder if theres a monthly or yearly cost to operate as a registered accountant..
yeah there is a fee if u belong to cpa australia or icaa. i think its a few hundred $$$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)