Help asap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone,

As you all know the stress of Trials getting closer and I have my Trials in 4 weeks times. What would be the most effective way for Study hard for each these subjects!

Chemistry
Biology
Maths 2u/Ext 1
SOR 1U
ENglish Advanced

If you have any band 6 notes for these subjects, could you please please emial me them. AS this is my final Year, it would really change me life, if you can help me.

To be honest I struggle with English, How should I go about writing essays and how should I prepare for english advanced Trials exam, ant tips/study.

Could you please send me your notes/essays for Frankenstein/Blade Runner, Gwen Harwoods poems, julius Ceasar.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help!

Let me know I will send my email.

Last edited:

Lul

HSC
Learn and start reading your notes. That's a good way to start..:biggrin:
Nah, just read over your school notes for English, and understand em mate.

Last edited:

Lul

HSC
Streetboy, with that attitude your NEVER going to get anywhere in life, whether it be a Medicine interview or any other situation. For me, i wouldn't get stressed over trials. I just think of it as normal exams per say. Only idiots get over hyped about it, to be fairly honest. Secondly, i suggest you take the time to do what everyone else is doing, and just read over your notes. Your notes will enhance your understanding, not to mention gathering detailed info from textbooks. I suggest you take your filthy unpleasant attitude to your home, and not to B.O.S mate. We are trying to stress reality and get you to study. Either you accept it or not, billions of people around the world wouldn't really give a FUCK about your life. And sorry, that's the straight forward reality. The ball lies in your court mate. So grasp it with knowledge or GTFO.

Regards.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Streetboy, with that attitude your NEVER going to get anywhere in life, whether it be a Medicine interview or any other situation. For me, i wouldn't get stressed over trials. I just think of it as normal exams per say. Only idiots get over hyped about it, to be fairly honest. Secondly, i suggest you take the time to do what everyone else is doing, and just read over your notes. Your notes will enhance your understanding, not to mention gathering detailed info from textbooks. I suggest you take your filthy unpleasant attitude to your home, and not to B.O.S mate. We are trying to stress reality and get you to study. Either you accept it or not, billions of people around the world wouldn't really give a FUCK about your life. And sorry, that's the straight forward reality. The ball lies in your court mate. So grasp it with knowledge or GTFO.

Regards.
well done earthling

you have put the master in his place

Lul

HSC
Thanks' guys for the support. This troll deserves more than just public humiliation, (where hundreds if not thousands of people viewing this thread) would see.

Streetboy, as much as you would like, i wouldn't leave you without one last statement..

U MAD SON!?

CM07

HSC
Thanks' guys for the support. This troll deserves more than just public humiliation, (where hundreds if not thousands of people viewing this thread) would see.

Streetboy, as much as you would like, i wouldn't leave you without one last statement..

U MAD SON!?
All of us are going through a stressful time right now with trials upcoming and all Streetboy wanted was some honest opinion on how to study. He overreacted towards your comment because you shot his sincere question down with "common sense" which isn't exactly worded kindly. His response was not respectful but it is understandable.

Aren't you guys taking it a little too far?

Lul

HSC
Don't worry mate, it's all good now.

O

Omed62

U MAD SON!?
Lol, sorry about that bro. I am not trying to troll but just wanted some honest advice, and all you did was didn't even help. I am sure we all have stressful times, and need help. Its ok, if you can't even help. Just get out of here and go study. Forget about this Thread. Now I understand, how disrespectful you are. The only reason I said that too you, was because you mention this "Learn some common sense, and start reading your notes. That's a good way to start..
Nah, just read over your school notes for English, and understand em mate". which is not helpful at all.

Here is your other comment , mate. "Streetboy, with that attitude your NEVER going to get anywhere in life, whether it be a Medicine interview or any other situation." serious you got a problem mate, first you start shit. and not your saying "Don't worry mate, it's all good now".

Guys I am not trying to be mean, but just trying to put what is right.

O

Omed62

All of us are going through a stressful time right now with trials upcoming and all Streetboy wanted was some honest opinion on how to study. He overreacted towards your comment because you shot his sincere question down with "common sense" which isn't exactly worded kindly. His response was not respectful but it is understandable.

Aren't you guys taking it a little too far?
Lol, "Lul" is just trying to get intention. I helped many people on this thread, including you with atar estimate. Don't worry about "Lul".

Forget about "Lul".

Last edited by a moderator:

Lul

HSC
Mate, (street boy) you've been banned for a really good reason mate. Look at your profile. Everyone has problems with you mate. Now, as i have mentioned earlier, go study, and stop using other accounts to talk on, because i can tell you now, it is pretty obvious "Omed62" is linked to you.

Regards.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
That's enough.

Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)