• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HELP: exploring eng topics (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
english and EX topics.. how do they relate to our major work?
wats the criteria for showing/exploring wat uv studied in english and extension?
becoz my concept involved PoMo .. only to recently discover that (shock horror) *cold sweat begins to form* im actually doin retreat from the global!!!!!!
is this allowed? how obvious does the topic that wev studied previously have to b? ... would i be able to use a prelim topic ie 'change'?
SOMEBODY SAVE ME
before its too late.. the cheesecakes are murmuring and the vile stench of the marzipan mongooses (or is it mongi?) is wafting closer.. i think theyre coming..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
Isn't what everbody says that we shouldn't worry about this, as at the end you'll always be able to find some way in which it relates?

Afterall, you'll have a lot of trouble writting a story that isn't a journey of some sort.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Ok, a couple of tidbits:

You provide links from your studies in Stage 6 English - this means any and everything is fair game from year 11 and 12 and advanced and extension 1.

Second tidbit is - don't fuss about this yet, it'll come together later and you should be able to find various links between all that and your work and discuss it in your reflection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)