• Best of luck to the class of 2021 for their HSC exams. You can do it!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HELP FOR ENGLISH NEXT YEAR READING TO WRITE (1 Viewer)

HSC
I am in 2nd class for English so it will be assumed that people in this class will go to English standard. However, the teacher recently told us that next year for term 1 all levels of people will undertake the same module which is "reading to write" and this is a chance for us to try our best and get very high marks to be a part of English advance.
As you know it's nearly the end of the year so I was thinking this holiday to study this "reading to write" module prematurely so I can score very high and be familiar of it before all my peers. The reason I am doing this is that I am not the best at English but want to get as high marks as possible.
If I am being real I don't really know what this module is about so does anyone have resources or example essays that got high marks. I really want to study the hell out of this in the holidays.

8=D

HSC
i have a full mark macbeth essay from my yr 10 yearly exam i can pm u it if u want

DarkOperator618

HSC
I am in 2nd class for English so it will be assumed that people in this class will go to English standard. However, the teacher recently told us that next year for term 1 all levels of people will undertake the same module which is "reading to write" and this is a chance for us to try our best and get very high marks to be a part of English advance.
As you know it's nearly the end of the year so I was thinking this holiday to study this "reading to write" module prematurely so I can score very high and be familiar of it before all my peers. The reason I am doing this is that I am not the best at English but want to get as high marks as possible.
If I am being real I don't really know what this module is about so does anyone have resources or example essays that got high marks. I really want to study the hell out of this in the holidays.
ayo chill, you got months to figure it out.

icycledough

HSC
I'm going to assume that as you will be doing the 'reading to write' module next year, you are in Year 10 now going into Year 11 next year. The best thing you can do now is to download the English syllabus (the standard one) and make sure you know it thoroughly (key words and concepts). If possible, ask your teachers later in the term if they know what texts they will be going through next year. Generally, I'd say the summer holidays coming will be your last proper one, so make the most use out of it.

DarkOperator618

HSC
bro its too late. My future is on the line and I need to start in the holidays
imma be real with you

this is your last ever summer holidays that you can chill out in.

Make the most of it bro, cus if you think you'll be studying like a psychopath for the next 2 years, speaking from a year 12 perspective, you aint doing that. (Not even the top graduates of Ruse do that)

HSC
imma be real with you

this is your last ever summer holidays that you can chill out in.

Make the most of it bro, cus if you think you'll be studying like a psychopath for the next 2 years, speaking from a year 12 perspective, you aint doing that. (Not even the top graduates of Ruse do that)
ye tbh bro u right. Human body and mind has a limit and will be burnt out especially as a developing adolescent. Thanks

HSC
I'm going to assume that as you will be doing the 'reading to write' module next year, you are in Year 10 now going into Year 11 next year. The best thing you can do now is to download the English syllabus (the standard one) and make sure you know it thoroughly (key words and concepts). If possible, ask your teachers later in the term if they know what texts they will be going through next year. Generally, I'd say the summer holidays coming will be your last proper one, so make the most use out of it.
Thank you. You are spot on. Ill follow ur advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)