help for year 11 and year 12 (1 Viewer)

talha_ahmed2004

HSC
so I am gonna start my hsc soon so I just wanted to any tips to help me with my hsc my goal is to get a 90 or over atar, with these as my subjects
Standard English
Advanced maths
Business Studies
IPT
Physics
Biology
and also I have tried studying properly but I can't do it because of how boring it is, and I am wasting my gift as i am actually smart but lack the motivation to study hard and I know this as I hadn't even studied properly in 2020 but ended getting 3 for maths 11 for science and top ten for everything else, i want the most help i can get.

thetestdude

HSC
Uni Grad
Getting a 90+ ATAR with these subjects shouldn't be hard. I know a person who did the same subjects as you (except physics and biology) and got a 92 ATAR. Business Studies and IPT shouldn't be a problem as long as you're familiar with the syllabus and content. It's relatively easy to get a band 6 in both of them. For English, make sure you know and understand your texts well and focus on your essays so that they are of high quality. Complete past papers for maths and also try looking at papers from other schools so you get exposed to different types of questions and make sure you are familiar with the chapters.

Finally, you need to get into the habit of studying. This is your most important school year. Studying well will save you a lot of hassle beyond the HSC.

idkkdi

HSC
so I am gonna start my hsc soon so I just wanted to any tips to help me with my hsc my goal is to get a 90 or over atar, with these as my subjects
Standard English
Advanced maths
Business Studies
IPT
Physics
Biology
and also I have tried studying properly but I can't do it because of how boring it is, and I am wasting my gift as i am actually smart but lack the motivation to study hard and I know this as I hadn't even studied properly in 2020 but ended getting 3 for maths 11 for science and top ten for everything else, i want the most help i can get.
Where tf do you get this confidence from bruh. "Smart" "gift" "boring".

Greninja340

HSC
Standard English
Advanced maths
Business Studies
IPT
Physics
Biology
if you find these subjects boring to study you probably shouldn't chose them cause your going to be stuck with them for the next 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)