Help Im In Serious Trouble!!!! (1 Viewer)

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Im pretty sure they cant, that would be a breach of confidentiality. However they can ring the coppers and have them do it for them.

On a side note, what is this all about lol :D :D

kini mini

HSC
ROFL whose car was it? And what did you do to get the school so pissed off?

Alex

Mr. X hit some teacher in the head with an egg and that teacher took the number plate of Mr. X.

The details are too long to explain how the school found out that Mr. X drove that car but they cannot prove it. Anyways, I ask, can the school (regarding what was done) find out if Mr. X's car matches the number plate the teacher took?

Amuka

If he takes it to the cops he can or if he knows someone in the RTA or police force its not too hard. He can say he wasnt driving, someone else was. Taking plates, atleast for driving offences im sure isnt enuff to get some1 fucked.

Rosencrantz

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you are screwed 'Mr X'
ESPECIALLY if the teacher takes it to the police or 'Mr X' decides to park his car near school again - where the teacher will be watching for who gets in and out of it.

Heh. Sucks to be you 'Mr X' :D

Amuka

Originally posted by Alex
You can bet your ass that Mr. X wont be parking near the school for the next two days.
You know it would be funny as all hell if Mr. X changed his plates tonight and then parked in the teachers parking lot for the next two days :D

Amuka

Well if Mr.X theoretically did such a thing it would be best, theoretically speaking, if actaully found out (by the cops), claimed that he changed the plates in the parking lot while on private property and was planning on changing them back before leaving the parking lot.

Alex

Well Mr. X escaped expulsion by the tiniest of fractions. My prinicipal went fuking beserk at me all day in her office trying to get me to admit to it, I never did and stood my ground.

I figured it out, they can only expel you if 'U' actually admit to doing something.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Tsk Tsk

You just admitted that Mr. X is you.....damn, you had me thinking it was someone else entirley :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Mr. X better hope that Principal doesnt look in this thread

lengstar

HSC
i say good work Mr X. the teacher probly had it comin 4 them anyways. the teacher should be thankful it wasn't a high pressure gas-powered rifle that pump lead into him at a rate of 30 round per minute. she should be thankful his still alive to tell his egg headed tale.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
O........k, no more grog for lengstar :grinshak: :grinshak:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)