Help! Spanish HSC? (1 Viewer)

Norma.Jean

HSC
Okay so i'm wondering next term i'm in year 12 and i'm dropping pdh(not sure if thats of any relevance) and i was wondering could i pick up spanish for my hsc or not????
I have a sound understanding of spanish as my whole family is from Argentina
but i'm just wondering my options...
Would it be possible or not??
Please help :uhoh: ! Thanks

twins2

HSC
i dont think u could... spanish has to been done for yr 11 n 12....n it alot of work. i do beginners but i have a spanish background n its ok but u have to do written exams and oral. thats y they put it over 2 year...there is alot of work to cover.
hope that helps.

smartrosa

HSC
definitely do spanish, its an awesome language, and it is actually quite easy to pick up, especially the new syllabus that lets you use your dictionary much more, and it would be easier if you family is argentinian, they can help you improve your listening and speaking heaps.

if your fluent in another language thats automatically a huge huge asset for a getting a job.

i love spain and south america and i rekon it would be so worth it.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I didn't do Preliminary German, but I spent a year in Switzerland after Year 11 so I was able to do German Continuers when I came back, they gave me recognition (the Open High School). I'm sure if you could do that in your position though... you'd have to find out. I also did German all through junior school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)