HELP with BUSiness @ UTS (UAC-GUIDE) (1 Viewer)

ben

Just a couple questions:

Last year the cut-offs for UTS business were (from memory):
City: 92
Ku-Ring-Gai: 86

However in the UACGuide it has projected 2003 cut off @ 80.0 for both ... what does it mean? :confused:

---

Also I heard from a student that if you can get into the city you can go to lectures at both city and ku-ring-gai campuses - and that you can be flexible so if you miss a city lecture you can just go to ku-ring-gai.

So if I put in the Application just CITY? Or should I put ku-ring-gai as preference aswell... argh, I'm just confused. :confused:

p00_p00

Originally posted by ben
Just a couple questions:

Last year the cut-offs for UTS business were (from memory):
City: 92
Ku-Ring-Gai: 86

However in the UACGuide it has projected 2003 cut off @ 80.0 for both ... what does it mean? :confused:

---

Also I heard from a student that if you can get into the city you can go to lectures at both city and ku-ring-gai campuses - and that you can be flexible so if you miss a city lecture you can just go to ku-ring-gai.

So if I put in the Application just CITY? Or should I put ku-ring-gai as preference aswell... argh, I'm just confused. :confused:
Put ct just in case: what happens if ur friend is wrong or they changed the way u did things.... then ud be fucked! Stick with City and when u graduate, the degree will say City, not some crappy Kuringai campus (hope no1 goes to that 1.....)

hmmm..... WTF u talkin about... the 2003 UAC Guide dosnt have nethin about 2003 forecasts!!!!! And it will only go up.... unless ppl just stop goin 2 Unis.

What page u see it on???

ben

Re: Re: HELP with BUSiness @ UTS (UAC-GUIDE)

Originally posted by p00_p00

Put ct just in case: what happens if ur friend is wrong or they changed the way u did things.... then ud be fucked! Stick with City and when u graduate, the degree will say City, not some crappy Kuringai campus (hope no1 goes to that 1.....)

hmmm..... WTF u talkin about... the 2003 UAC Guide dosnt have nethin about 2003 forecasts!!!!! And it will only go up.... unless ppl just stop goin 2 Unis.

What page u see it on???
Don't pay out the Ku-Ring-Gai campus! Just because it's in the middle of nowhere, and the city is in the city. Ku-Ring-Gai would be convienient because it will take like 15 minutes to get there as opposed to longer to the city. Plus the Ku-Ring-Gai has exactly the same course.

Anyway, I'm planning to put City first preference and then Ku-Ring-Gai... it's just I don't think i get get past 90 for my UAI.

LOOK AT PAGE 329 of the UAC GUIDE. It has these "projected 2003 UAI cut-offs" for UTS instead of listing last years. Why would they put 80.00 when last years were both 85+??

ben

Originally posted by p00_p00
weird.....

Even law/biz is like 93!!!!!!

Must be underestimation
why would they underestimate it - maybe so more people put it as their preference - hence it will be heaps higher than last year!

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
nah u guys have got it all wrong..
the 2003 projections are only for the international fee paying students..

ben

Originally posted by orangeguy
nah u guys have got it all wrong..
the 2003 projections are only for the international fee paying students..
thank you! finally an answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)