Help!! (1 Viewer)

Nasr.

HSC
Hey I'm as you can tell new here and i know this question has been probably asked to death here but I seriously need to study for the SC and if anyone can help out for e.g sites or topics that will come for sure plz post it.

Nasr.

HSC
No reply yet :eek: nah j/k :D i just wanna say tht if anyone does have any study notes to please post and if possible send them to my e-mail asikleb39@hotmail.com just incase i dont check back every day . :D

lfc_reds2003

Trev said:
u dont need to study . (emphasis on the full stop!) its a waste of time
Correct!!

All u need to write is this wanky bullshit about how great Aus is, how lovely it is that the world is so interconnected and about how Australians have been heroes!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
wen ppl ask about sc i only ever give one line of advice
the more you take the educated piss out of it the better you'll do

Nasr.

HSC
Yeh all this might be ttrue but i didn't go too good in the sc trials and now goin over it i coulda got heaps better in all of them i shoulda got in the ninties i made the stupidist mistake so i want to study so i won't make the same mistakes.

Last edited:

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Go to the board of studies website (http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au) and look at the year 10 syllabus. The thing basically tells you want you will be tested on so you'll know what to study (if you can be bothered to...I know that I've neglected this thing called study and it doesn't bother me:)). <---Btw, that's mainly applies to science.

Boo_

HSC
Study!!! I Studied b4 the trial sc, and didnt do that great, didnt study b4 the actual sc, and got straight band 5s...is that enough evidence how studying was a waste of time???

dezzy

HSC
wats the go with ur sig?

"AHHHHHH!!! HSC IN LESS THEN A YEAR!!! "

LOL!

Calm down...i'd hate to see what your like when the HSC is a day away...Sheeeesh!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I didn't study... wrote somewhat abusive comments to the Board of Studies about how we weren't taught about the stuff that their questions were on in Science and History/Geog.... wrote bullshit answers and bluffed my way through.... and my lowest mark was 85. You don't need to study for the school certificate. It means nothing at all!!!! Nobody has ever looked at my school certificate results except me and my mum! They are only semi-important if you are leaving school at the end of year 10.

Boo_

HSC
What??? HSC IS A DAY AWAY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lol, well considerin all the teachers everyday repeat the same thing "This time next year it will be you doin the HSC" it kinda gets into u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)