Help!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

whhgn

HSC
If i did all question in only a few booklet (not statring a new page for a new question)
Is that a Problem????? ANYONE KNOWWWWWWWWW?

THANK UUUUUUUUU

switchblade87

HSC
Didn't you have to start each question in a new booklet?

They seperate the booklets so that certain markers get certain questions.
I don't know what will happen if you didn't do that.

garytheterrible

HSC
havent u done an exam before... id suspect this is a joke. thats like saying u wrote all of ur paper 2 essays in one booklet.. d u m b.

I

icycloud

Umm what about those people who wrote their answers on unruled pages? Will the markers mark those pages?

SmileyCam

HSC
icycloud said:
Umm what about those people who wrote their answers on unruled pages? Will the markers mark those pages?
yes, I know for a fact that they do, because our english teacher said that we could go back and add stuff by writing on the unruled page and pointing to where it should go, we even got an exemplar essay in which they had done that, so yes, examiners mark the unruled side

Dsan

dsan
HSC
i did dat as well... but i told dem and they said they will sort it out... hope they REALLI have sorted it out though

rama_v

HSC
The markers will read everything thats written, whether its crossed out, written on ruled pages, or unrulsed pages, whether its under the heading"DO NOT MARK" - in short, they read EVERYTHING adn will give you marks accordingly

In addition dont fret if you wrote two questions in teh same booklet. Either they will pick it up at teh examniation centre and rip out the required pages and staple it into a new booklet, or, if it gets to teh markers, then the markers are instructed to send it back to the head marking centre where a so-called "super marker" is responsible for marking these paticular cases. At no stage will you ever get zero for these things.

Vinniejaa

icycloud said:

oooooh pwned - i dunnno man hope u didnt do that coz that may screw chances of getin 99.95.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Vinu said:
oooooh pwned - i dunnno man hope u didnt do that coz that may screw chances of getin 99.95.

icycloud
Assistant Member

HSC: 2006

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

SmileyCam

HSC
icycloud said:
icycloud: shut up and go away

OwenTheBoy

I thought i was the only person in the state who would 've done that, i got all my questions in two books.

polythenepam

HSC
Yeh I accidentally wrote part of Q3 in my Q2 booklet
when i realised i actually bothered to rewrite it all out
but yeh after the exam the examination ladies said that if anyone had inadvertantly done that then they will have they themselves will have to write instructions for the markers
so im not so sure what the markers would do if they saw parts of Q's in the same booklet, as markers mark a particular question
besides if u did do this, u r meant to submit a question booklet for every question, regardless of whether or not u attempted it, so perhaps theyll take it into account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)