Herald Article on Geog (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
borkis04 said:
Man i sware..from all the criticism ive heard from teachers and students..there is probably gonna be heaps of urban dynamics next year..most probably an essay to make up for it!..wat do u guys reckon aye?
from what i hear many teachers do patrol these forums sometimes. i reckon if we all complain really badly about how extremely hard the exam was, the teachers on the judging committee will set the raw mark cutoffs really low, and we'll all get band 6. wait why am i writing this if teachers patrol the forums meh...

Valeroso

HSC
Pft, if you name it Environmental Studies, chances are you'll have no more students left! In Year 11, we had 6 Geography students, but 2 dropped it so we went down to 4. (Though one regretted dropping it). I reckon Geography's been a good experience. The countless excursions - my class rocked! The teacher was awesome! The theory was plentiful but I've realised that after studying for Legal Studies, I prefer Geography theory any day!

Valeroso

HSC
Heh, and I can see you at the back! (Kidding ;)) I can't wait for the SMH to do an article on the Legal Studies paper. How exciting!

firehose

HSC
Haha Environmental Studies sounds so pathetic that it makes us all sound like green hippies :rolleyes:

For the record, at my school class sizes have been static around 7 or 8 ppl... my class had 8 ppl. No yr12 class next year (stupid year 11s) but there will be a yr11 class though :)

On a side note, today's article in the Herald about the Eng Modules paper made me laugh even more:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...as-the-question/2005/10/20/1129775902682.html

God, that girl is taking way too seriously what English has taught her, Lol

Valeroso

HSC

firehose

HSC
Valeroso said:
Hahaha, agreed! I thought the exact same thing as soon as I read it! Who on earth ponders such boring modules in such a way? *shakes head*
Haha yeah.. sigh. I still found it ironic though, she seemed so distrustful of the media, yet didn't seem to mind getting her 15 minutes of fame in the Herald :rolleyes:

Valeroso

HSC
MedNez said:
Hahaha (if that was directed at me), I don't do Geo :p
Well just pretend, duh! Haha. (Yeah, I figured after I checked your profile for a minute - went to bed after that so couldn't really edit anything due to my sleep deprived state, heh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)