Here is the Extension 1 paper: (1 Viewer)

miche11e

HSC
Click the link below for the paper
sorry for my pencil markings - i wasn't bothered rubbing them out

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Ahh, thanks for this, I'll have a look over it later and compare it with the 2006 paper which I sat for my HSC back when I was accelerating extension 1 maths, seeing as there's a lot of hubbub over the comparisions between the 2006 and 2008 tests.

miche11e

HSC
haha it really wasnt as bad as everyone is making out - it was just different, not really harder

miche11e

HSC
I didnt skip many - maybe 10 marks total, so i think i should be rite - i reckon maybe 80-85% (hopefully) lol

yeah - both 3u and 4u were different to other past papers for some reason... but i found them ok, and my friends probably did just as well as me, but they came out of both saying "what was that??" i dunno... i guess you've just gotta be ready for whatever they throw at you.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Good to hear :)

Different is good in the case of these exam papers, it makes for an interesting paper and really does sort out the students doing the course and does well in seperating the different levels of understanding the students have. I'll have a look at it later regardless to see what it was like compared to 2006.

miche11e

HSC
mmm there were lots of silly mistakes to be made - i made a few but im still hoping for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)