Here r my notes on the road not taken (1 Viewer)

HSC
Robdudley said:
hey these notes are really helpful. Can you please post your notes for pdhpe core 2: factors affecting performance sometime this week, cause yea of study and revision and i want more insight to add to my notes to give a batter answer.
Also notes on English Module A: Brave New World and Bladerunner, if you did this, would be greatly appreciated so i can get a depper undertsnading.
Thanks Alot for these,
Rob Dudley
Narrabeen Sports High School
Hi Rob,

I will try to get my pdhpe core 2: factrs affecting performance notes up this week.

unfortunatly i didnt do brave new world and blade runner; i did advanced english in my hsc and i did Hamlet and Rozencrants and guildernstern are dead, Cloudstreet and Frontline... so sorry i cant help u wif dat
ttfn

emdrinan

HSC
Thanks heaps for that!! so helpful!!

Do you have any notes on related texts?! or any ideas for texts i could use for imaginative journeys

I have half yearly's tomorrow and I want to get a few other texts under my sleeve as my teacher would say. Last time i used Frankenstein and Patch Adams.... needless to say they didnt work to well especially patch adams... who knows what i was thinking

thanks again

Last edited:
HSC
emdrinan said:
Thanks heaps for that!! so helpful!!

Do you have any notes on related texts?! or any ideas for texts i could use for imaginative journeys

I have half yearly's tomorrow and I want to get a few other texts under my sleeve as my teacher would say. Last time i used Frankenstein and Patch Adams.... needless to say they didnt work to well especially patch adams... who knows what i was thinking

thanks again
Hey, unfortunatly i did physical journeys but there is heaps of info n stuff on d net.
goodluck with your half yearlys

emdrinan

HSC
ha thanks yeah i think ill use a coleridge poem but im not sure because i think its a prescribed text as well?! oh well im not planning on mentioning much about the related texts at this point ive just spent the weekend studying the tempest so all should be good for that and i know the road not taken now so yeah its all good ha ha thanks

emdrinan

HSC
ha thanks yeah i think ill use a coleridge poem but im not sure because i think its a prescribed text as well?! oh well im not planning on mentioning much about the related texts at this point ive just spent the weekend studying the tempest so all should be good for that and i know the road not taken now so yeah its all good ha ha thanks

HSC
emdrinan said:
haha kool

emdrinan

HSC
ha ha thanks so much for the help guys lol i ended up getting 80% in my half yearlys.... needing to write a better interview between a tv host and someone who had undergone a journey lol eh im happy XD

Thanks again

oh yeah for related texts i just used frankenstein and patch adams... i got 11/15 so it mustnt have been that bad

sweetness07

HSC
Thanks heaps... those notes will come in handy to polish up my own knowledge before the exam!!

blackhearttears

HSC
hey

man thanks heaps

i was in a tight spot for a sec der
phew
LIFE SAVER # 1
thanks

the arts

conformist
HSC
the notes were great for the dominant reading, however if you are critically interpreting the text from the resistant perspective (which should be the dominant one as it makes more sense) then the quotes are warped.
but great application for your interpretation, good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)