hey everyone (1 Viewer)

armenia

hey everyone listen i was just wondering with the following subjects i do and the average assessment mark what uai mark so far do u guys think i will get modern history = 80% ancient 85% general maths =70% standard english=85% and legal studies =79% ???/////??? can us plz havbe a guess on what use think my uai might be ??/ and how can i improve it ???

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by armenia
and how can i improve it ???
umm, sorry but duh, i think the obvious answer would be to study...

and d/l lazseeker from the website, that's what its there for! =P

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
umm...are you being sarcastic...?!

cos if you're...not...no...there isn't!! (i am :confused: )

-jian

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
armenia
its quite inaccurate for us to give u a UAI prediction based on current assessment marks, simply because your school may be pretty tough (or easy!), and those marks may not reflect your HSC marks that u get
perhaps if u provided your current ranks in those courses, a more accurate prediction can be made

armenia

hey

thanx for the advice from all heheheh ye i think i will keep studying anyways ill give u ranks c if its any god modern=2/18 ancient 4/10 legal studies=2/13 maths=6/59 and english =2/55 are they any good or need improving ????

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Re: hey

thanx for the advice from all heheheh ye i think i will keep studying anyways ill give u ranks c if its any god modern=2/18 ancient 4/10 legal studies=2/13 maths=6/59 and english =2/55 are they any good or need improving ????
umm...hello!.....i think that they're pretty friggin good already!! why the hell would you need to improve?!?! (and how???)

armenia

hey johnson

hey do u really think my marks and ranks are good??? or are u joking beacuse im really scared that because i dot general maths and general english it will tottaly reduce my uai mark is that possible ???

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Re: hey

They're quite good - I would say you're headed for 90+ (depending on your performance in the exams). Improve your Ancient History ranking if you possibly can, as the moderated assessment marks of your class will have a much higher spread due to the low number of students taking the course. Although you probably don't have many assessment tasks left (if any).

hey do u really think my marks and ranks are good??? or are u joking beacuse im really scared that because i dot general maths and general english it will tottaly reduce my uai mark is that possible ???
I think your rankings are high enough to overcome most of the effects of any negative scaling that might be applied to English (Standard) and General Maths - at least on the assessment side. To really make a difference, you'll need to also perform very well in the exams.

armenia

hey laz

hey thanx heaps for the info i hope what u said is tru and im hoping for a uai of 80 and above but for some reason i think that i might not get it anyways ...yes its tru all my ancient assessment task are finished except for my trails which are next week ..... will c what happens in that

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
after trials, try and help out the ppl that are doing not so well
remember, if ur whole class does well in the HSC exams, everyone's moderated assessment marks will be higher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)