Hints for passing units (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
I could have read this forum earlier about psych exams... my ORG Psych Exam was crap crap crap and now i think i failed :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahaha mas104...so true

105 I think Sherman Young or someone similar to that name is taking it next semester..I heard he's quite a good lecturer but I'm dreading the course =\
Ya shouldn't its actually a lot more relevant and interesting that 104

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Haha, Ian's great but yeah he goes through a truckload of content. I struggled through the content for Myth because they ran out of textbooks lol
The resemblance made me laugh...

*hopeful*

HSC
For ECON200 make sure you listen to i-lecture very weak content can become unclear and difficult to grasp on.
For ACCG253 pretty much do the tutorial question every week as they are almost the same in in the final examination. Is it just me or did this year's ACCG253 exam feel pretty easy compared to how people in past years full said soo many negative things about how hard this subject was?

im doing 253 next sem, is there anything else you can remember from the exam which you can pass on to me ?? so tute questions ay ? thanks :)

*hopeful*

HSC
BUSL EVERYTHING ie 250/333/301

read lect notes and textbook

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
MKTG101
Don't leave studying the 550 page textbook to the last minute.
Lol last year we had 3 hours lecs on a friday arvo, so we used to rock up at the start, walk out 10 mins later, hit the bar and play some pool and be back for the last break.

Such a boring subject in my opinion, the final exam with 150 multiple choice questions wasn't much better either, but all you needed to pass was in the study guide lol

Kiim2507

HSC
Lol last year we had 3 hours lecs on a friday arvo, so we used to rock up at the start, walk out 10 mins later, hit the bar and play some pool and be back for the last break.

Such a boring subject in my opinion, the final exam with 150 multiple choice questions wasn't much better either, but all you needed to pass was in the study guide lol
Yeah well they changed it this year :p
2 hour lecture, 1 hour tute
Group work, lit reviews, case studys etc
And final exam had 40mc, short answer and a case study
fml...at least it's over now

Kiim2507

HSC
MAS115/CUL115...get in a good group because the whole first half of the semester is group work. Reading are fairly important in this subject (and also fairly boring esp. in the second semester).

ICOM101...don't bother doing the readings..they're really pointless. Just do the ones relevant to the take home test, group assessment and essay which is less than half of the readings. Theres no exam so no worries.

HSC
ISYS123: Easy no need to stress, but do the assessments etc and make sure you go to the last 2-3 lectures etc. Matt great lecturer

ECON110: Do tutorial questions

STAT170: Do GNATS and go over all past exam papers over and over

ACST101: Do the work each week - tough subject

Odyssey2001

HSC
MATH130/135 - Go to the tutorials, go to all the lectures they're not recorded and study past exam papers because they're like GOLD. I had a math exam which was basically exactly the same as the previous year except the numbers in the questions had been changed :rofl:

COMP115 - Learn to write the code by hand because that's what you have to do in the exam.

PHYS140/143 - Go to lectures and tutorials, the tutorials may be boring but you can take in your own questions to ask (past paper questions anyone?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)