hip hop concert (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
urrh is there a concert that's gonna happen on jan. next year with lil jon, 50cent gunit etc, i saw something about it on the t.v but i got a glimpse of it, and no im not a groupie

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yes there is and if its the only way i will be able to get to see mobb deep live then i guess im going.

hopefully lil scrappy does 'no problem' and head bussa' and trillville (if they are with BME anymore) do 'neva eva.' crunkness

common and de la soul are having concerts too, support real hip hop, fucked up how metro makes u go all the way to george st to get tickets :mad:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
common and de la soul!??!??

details!

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yes there is and if its the only way i will be able to get to see mobb deep live then i guess im going.

hopefully lil scrappy does 'no problem' and head bussa' and trillville (if they are with BME anymore) do 'neva eva.' crunkness

common and de la soul are having concerts too, support real hip hop, fucked up how metro makes u go all the way to george st to get tickets :mad:

common and de la soul are having concerts? omg i never heard about it

and the concert with mobb deep etc, what's the name of it?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i dont know but its a G-Unit/BME tour

details:

g-unit/BME:

http://www.frontiertouring.com.au/pages.aspx?pubid=1&issid=1&artid=369&pgid=381&type=xPO&r=H

common:

http://www.metrotheatre.com.au/Whats_On_and_Internet_Sales/January_/Common/Common

De La Soul:

Legendary hip-hop trio De La Soul will return to Australian shores in March 2006, their first tour of the country since visiting over the Christmas and New Year period of 04/05. Titled the ‘Feel Good Inc’ tour, De La Soul are currently experiencing a resurgence in popularity thanks to their vocal contribution to the Gorillaz runaway hit of the same name. The trio play Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.

De La Soul ‘Feel Good Inc’ tour dates:

Thu Mar 23rd - Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Thu Mar 30th - Prince Bandroom, Melbourne
Fri Mar 31st - Metro City, Perth
Sat Apr 1st - Arena, Brisbane

no other details yet

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
sweet i'm goin to buy the tickets to common on friday.

we can just go and pay for the tix @ metro. ie- we dont need to pay by credit card online?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh thats what im doing i have to go all the way to george street :mad: and pay for the tickets, fkn training it and shit :mad::mad::mad::mad: stupid metro and there strict ticket collection rules :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: im prob gonna go on friday or sat.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
talib kweli is coming out for good vibes too!

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
lolololololololololol lil john

good vibes will be mad hiphop, you should checkit. i'm suprised kweli isn't doing a side show it's not like he's out here often.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
politik said:
Lil Jon is the only good rapper there. 50 and 'GUnit' are just pretenders.
oohkkayyy!!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
politik said:
Lil Jon is the only good rapper there. 50 and 'GUnit' are just pretenders.

lil jon isnt a rapper lol, not really anyway.

50 is shit

but lloyd banks is an OK rapper, young buck is a good southern rapper, tony yayo is fucking ass, spider loc is fucking ass, mobb deep are fucking legendary rappers but they have fallen off, and mase still has a good flow in him, he is a good rapper.

ive always wanted to be in a crowd hearing lil scrappy perform 'head bussa' i fkn hope he does.

and yeh espo good vibrations would be mad unfortunately my mates aren't as willing to spend money on a ticket as i am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)