Historical period (1 Viewer)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
To those in particular, who are doin NKE: To the death of T4.

They give us a option of 2 questions; of which one we choose. If you look at the syllabus, it is divided into 2 sections - each with 7 bullet points. So my question is, will they ask a question from each section? because obviously it is nearlon impossible to learn 500/600 words for all bullet points, plus all your other topics.

The reason i ask is, because i don't want to attempt to learn the whole syllabus, when in reality i only need to look at half.

Thanks in advance.

jessxxr

HSC
well im doing the other NKE topic, buttt anyway :) have you looked at past papers? is that the trend for the setup of questions, one from each section? if it is always like that, then im sure it will give you a fair idea of what to expect, although you cannot completely rely on this as no one ever knows

caitlinmackay93

HSC
N/A
I'm doing NKE till death of T4 and yes its a trend thats been happening in pretty much every paper. Me and my friend have decided to learn the first half of the dot points reallly well and then just know a bit about the second half of the dot points. That way if you know a lot about the first you can tie it in with the second half of the dot points if you do get two questions on the second half. But there is no point in learning that many words on both halves especially this close to the exams, you wont remember it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)