• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

history extension questionss (1 Viewer)

oot123

HSC
N/A
thinking about doing history extension but i have som questions....
1. do i have to be like a stellar writer in like english to get like e4 in this
2. do i have to be like a history fanatic and know a lot about history, cause i currently do modern and grasp it pretty well but im def not like a history nerd (also is it too late for me (end of yr 11) to start becoming a history nerd e.g. read a lot and stuff - where should i start lol)
3. any book recommendations for me to understand more about history in general / historiography?
4. if you do it, would you recommend it? lol why or why not

thanks!

igor9

HSC
i don't do it but i have heard time and time again that apparently the scaling doesn't pay off from other kids who are also smart, so maybe take that into consideration if ur tryna go for like a crazy high atar or smth.

oot123

HSC
N/A
i don't do it but i have heard time and time again that apparently the scaling doesn't pay off from other kids who are also smart, so maybe take that into consideration if ur tryna go for like a crazy high atar or smth.
hmm do u mean like in terms of the mint of effort you put in for e4?
i’m kinda deciding between this and legal for scaling lol
i feel like this will def be better right tho?

igor9

HSC
sorry can't comment lol don't do humanities at all, but i just told u whatever i heard from others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)